Reviews for A Patrol Changes Everything
DuShuZhi chapter 10 . 7/30/2010
Great chapter!
PhoenixGrifyndor chapter 10 . 7/30/2010
Actually I think if Harry knows the gift came from his mother and witnesses Severus and Albus doing wandless magic then why would he believe anything else but that it was normal. Then Albus could explain that not all people were as fortunate as them and move on. Perception is everything especially with children.
Slytherin66 chapter 10 . 7/30/2010
A very good chapter I am glad Harry is doing better with the loss of his worst memories. Such a pity the Dursley family can't be made to suffer.

I liked the way Albus and Severus acted during breakfast. The bonding time between Harry and Severus was good. A nice detail to have that Harry's mum was skilled in wandless magic.

I look forward to the next chapter.
Laume chapter 10 . 7/29/2010
Albus thinks that Severus should offer *him* an apology? Gee...someone ought to set the old idiot straight. *He* screwed up the relationship with Severus, not the other way around.

It is good, I suppose, that Harry finds it easier now, though it is still disturbing that both of them, including Snape although Snape's own experiences excuse him somewhat, think so little of messing about with something so private as another persons mind
Teufel1987 chapter 10 . 7/29/2010
Nice ...
B00kw0rm92 chapter 10 . 7/29/2010
Very interesting! I'm glad Dumbledore figured it out about Harry's magic. Can't wait to see what's next!
dfcole chapter 9 . 7/29/2010
Great chapter! I am glad Albus didn't do something that stupid! Please update soon!
lady.edgecombe chapter 9 . 7/28/2010
I only started reading this today. I really like the way you portray Severus, Harry also has an interesting twist to his character. I hope you keep writing.
nikkila chapter 9 . 7/27/2010
I absolutely adore your writing. Fantastic story, I love the characterizations, they're fantastic! I'm really looking forward to the next update, hope its soon!
Laume chapter 9 . 7/26/2010
Good chapter, though personally I think they should have allowed Harry himself some choice. If they had explained to him the possibilities he might have had some imput himself. I would have expected Severus, of all people, to have considered that a person, no matter what age, would like some control over their lives, particularly when it comes to memories. Half his own rage came from having that decision made for him.
wizardswriter chapter 9 . 7/25/2010
Yes! oh i loved this chapter! i love you as a writer!

Your next chapter is going to be the best!

SWEEET thank you sooooo much! oh i love you!

I loved that you could really feel the emotions!
ceara1888 chapter 9 . 7/25/2010
well done
cyiusblack chapter 9 . 7/25/2010
update soon
Rosaleen chapter 9 . 7/25/2010
I am really enjoying this story and the interplay between Albus, Severus and Harry is well written. Looking forward to more.
Magesa chapter 9 . 7/25/2010
I was extremely excited to see that you had posted a new chapter in this compelling story! You are one of the only people I've seen on this site to draw Dumbledore with depth, neither too good nor too manipulative. And your portrayals of Snape and Harry also drew me right in. Excellent work, and please, please keep it up!
1,544 | « Prev Page 1 .. 83 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 .. Last Next »