Reviews for A Patrol Changes Everything
Slytherin66 chapter 9 . 7/25/2010
A very good and rather powerful chapter it is super rare for Harry to have his bad memories destroyed but a very effective way to help Harry and nice set up to start helping Harry master his magic.

Severus did well in this chapter what he said to Albus needed to be said and what the old man did to him giving back his memories was beyond nasty. Still I hope Severus and Albus can be on better terms now.

I look forward to the next chapter and to the less damaged Harry.
hemotem chapter 8 . 7/23/2010
An excellent read I look forward to reading more of this in the future.

Hemotem
Riolyne chapter 8 . 7/22/2010
Awwww. I just want to... hug him! I feel so bad for Harry.

Coincidentaly... the exact story type I was looking for today... weird...

Anyway, I love the description of the magical house. I was sad when their wasnt anything more unusual in the books. This makes things better. Also, you're keeping the characters pretty much in line with the cannon too. Wel... maybe not Dumbledore but thats kinda hard to do considering if he was cannon he wouldnt have taken him in, well... crap I dunno.

Keep writing!

Pen
B00kw0rm92 chapter 8 . 7/21/2010
What an amazing chapter! Really sad though. Can't wait to see what's next!
master-moehri86 chapter 8 . 7/21/2010
Poor Harry, the dursleys are sooo awful! Great chapter though :)
constant3 chapter 7 . 7/20/2010
What a fantastic story! Your plotline takes a common idea and makes it original. Well done! I can't wait to see more! Especially when they discover Harry's real powers.
Blueowl chapter 8 . 7/20/2010
So the consequences of it all are surfacing... Hopefully Dumbledore can find a way to help.

Also... why didn't Harry's accidental magic stir up? Considering the stress he was suddenly under, it would have made sense for his magic to respond. Just a thought.

Looking forward for more. Also looking forward to when Dumbledore and Snape discover Harry's wandless magic...
Magesa chapter 8 . 7/18/2010
I just discovered this story, and boy, am I glad I did! Abused-Harry fics don't always work for me, but the characters of Albus and (especially) Snape fill the story to bursting, and their journey to reform Harry has become an interesting psychological adventure. Keep udating; I'll be reading!
wandamarie chapter 8 . 7/18/2010
wow it was a good one and sad thanks for sharing your talents with all of us
Sunny Book Lover chapter 8 . 7/17/2010
Wow! Good chappie. Wonder how long it will take to convince Harry that he is normal? :)
ReachingTheLost777 chapter 8 . 7/17/2010
great chapter

please update soon XP
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
I love the idea of Albus patrolling the corridors like this, it's just how I see him. I wonder how I've missed finding this story till now ?

He is just so perfectly in character and you write him wonderfully well. Aw poor Harry being so shy, it's an interesting take on his character, and I love how albus watches over him. In case you haven't guessed by now I'm obsessed with Albus. :D And I adore stories where he's like a mentor or grandfather to people. And the way Albus deals with the injured Harry is just wonderful, so perfect, I love it. I'm very interested to see who did this to him but it's 3.00am here so I must wait till another day to read more.
cyiusblack chapter 7 . 7/16/2010
update soon
ceara1888 chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
another wonderful chapter. one of the more realistic stories Ive read so far. I hope you update very soon.
Aelirenn chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
I just love your Severus. Poor Harry, but Sev made me laugh with his list of Harry's responsibilities.. "annoy me" lol. Can't wait for the next!
1,521 | « Prev Page 1 .. 83 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 .. Last Next »