Reviews for A Patrol Changes Everything
supergirl3684 chapter 12 . 8/18/2010
that was brilliant! I'm loving this story so far!
Laume chapter 12 . 8/18/2010
well! So Dumbledore is *finally* realizing you can't just shove someone aside. No doubt Snape must be thinking that the Headmaster could care less about him now that he found someone better, someone the old man can mold into the person he wants.

I liked the healer - too bad it appears not to be common knowledge in the wizarding world that muggle medications and wizards don't go well together or Snape might easily have figured out Harry's fear.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
What a great pity that it was apparently all right for _Snape_ to get bullied all the time he was there. No doubt he noticed that some students were protected, while others were not.
RebeccaSeverusSnape chapter 12 . 8/17/2010
I love this story so much, it's amazing to read! This story is just great and I really can't wait to read the next chapter.

Please update soon :)
irat chapter 8 . 8/16/2010
"Perhaps we should have gotten him a calming draught first?"

"Drank it all," the potions master said simply as he headed for the door.

had to laugh ! best quote so far!

love it!
Chalee chapter 12 . 8/16/2010
All I can ever think when I read this is that it is soooooo cute. Adorable, even.

And while Snape might not be my favorite character, I have grown to like Severus. Good on you.

Now, I'm moving so I have to get back to packing. Thanks for the chapter! And please update again soon!
RocklynnJasmine chapter 12 . 8/16/2010
Amazing and awesome story! I can't wait to read more of your amazing and awesome story! Have a great and wonderful day!
B00kw0rm92 chapter 12 . 8/15/2010
Aw, poor little Harry! It seems the memories aren't totally gone, I had a feeling something like that would happen. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Magesa chapter 12 . 8/15/2010
You have no idea how happy you make me when you update, which is so wonderfully often! And you never disappoint my high expectations for every chapter. As always, thank you for another great chapter!
Sunny Book Lover chapter 12 . 8/15/2010
Excellent !
wandamarie chapter 12 . 8/15/2010
thank you thank you it is a good one hope you pu date when oyu can thanks
littlesprout chapter 12 . 8/15/2010
nicely done.

Sev needs attention too.
DuShuZhi chapter 12 . 8/15/2010
Great chapter!
Teufel1987 chapter 12 . 8/15/2010
Nice ...

hey, what about Sirius Black? And Remus Lupin?
Slytherin66 chapter 12 . 8/15/2010
A very good chapter it makes sense muggle medication would cause problems. A nice end to the chapter it is good Severus is being looked after too.

I asked about Fawkes as his song and being near Harry would relax him and make him feel at better and would be a good way for Harry to recover from all the harm he has suffered. I think Fawkes would be very interested in Harry as he is a good boy but at the same time very damaged which Fawkes would want to do all he can to fix.
1,581 | « Prev Page 1 .. 83 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 103 .. Last Next »