Reviews for A Patrol Changes Everything
Magesa chapter 11 . 8/10/2010
This chapter is particularly emotionally complex and poignant, and you've woven together all of the emotional realities of the book with your own story impeccably. I love this story, and eagerly await all new installments!
Global Conquest-er chapter 11 . 8/10/2010
Good chapter. So cute!

Agh! The oven just went off; sorry, got to go!

Still; SUPER!CUTE!
usernames are for losers chapter 11 . 8/10/2010
Awwww. Great chapter, I look forward to more
wandamarie chapter 11 . 8/10/2010
thank you it was a good one like always i am in joying the story hope you up date when you can thanks
cyiusblack chapter 11 . 8/10/2010
update soon
Slytherin66 chapter 11 . 8/10/2010
This was a very well done chapter Harry finding out about the many lies and half truths in his life was never going to be easy but was done with just the right amount of feeling and use of memories. I look forward to the next chapter.

By the way where is Fawkes?
Luc chapter 11 . 8/10/2010
Oh, this made me cry!
He-Who-Has-No-Name chapter 11 . 8/10/2010
Wow, that's powerful. Gets me, right here y'know? *thumping on chest* Good stuff, keep it coming.

He-Who-Has-No-Name
wizardswriter chapter 11 . 8/9/2010
AH Poor Harry, and Dumbledore as well!

I was just falling asleep when my phone told me new email! And thank you! Its sad enough for me to love it even more.

Found out my Boyfriend of 7 years has been cheating on me. For the first time today you made me smile thank you!
Blueowl chapter 11 . 8/9/2010
Well, I hope this allows things to move along a bit more. His progress has been understandably slow lately, but I think this should help bring about some healing. Looking forward for more.
B00kw0rm92 chapter 11 . 8/9/2010
Oh, man! Poor, poor, poor little Harry! Can't wait to see what's next though!
flxwer chapter 10 . 8/2/2010
Please put the memories back somehow! Its so WRONG! Its like you've changed your mind about the story and are backtracking- it seems kinda pointless. Fantastic story though!
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 10 . 7/31/2010
This is such a pleasure to read!
cyiusblack chapter 10 . 7/30/2010
update soon
Sunshine chapter 10 . 7/30/2010
Excellent! Am so glad that Albus took Harry's bad memories. Thank goodness that he also discovered Harry's wandless magic too. Great update. Can't wait to read more. :)
1,563 | « Prev Page 1 .. 83 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 103 .. Last Next »