Reviews for A Patrol Changes Everything
Hericus C chapter 7 . 7/10/2010
Ah, a story of what an boy would really be like after ten years of indoctrination with the Dursleys. Most intriguing storyline, I like your most realistic reaction of the wizarding worlds reaction to meeting this Harry. I like this Snape once he opened his eyes.

One thing, was Hagrid still the one to get him, if so, why does Harry still think his parents died in a car crash? Also, did the other events of canon happen in PS/SS (Quirrell/Stone) or was Voldemort truly vanquish in 1981 or will this be truly AU with none of these canon events taking place?
Enchanted Silly chapter 7 . 7/10/2010
one of the best chapters so far, update soon please.
goldentree chapter 7 . 7/10/2010
it's so sad to read about Harrys feelings snd thoughts :(

I hope that both Snape und Dumbledore will be able to help him soon.

Wonderful story, I can't await your next chapter :)
kim chapter 7 . 7/9/2010
Wow, what a start to the day indeed! awesome story so far! I love how albus and sev are teaming up to help harry! hopefully they can teach him soon that he is not a freak! can't wait for the next chapter!
Robert chapter 7 . 7/9/2010
What a wonderful and amazing story! You've really got something special here - and while it's certainly an OOC story, I'm glad to see that Snape and Dumbledore are recognizable - if a bit different. Snpae taking charge as he did at the end? Priceless! "Eat your breakfast or it's ten points from Gryffindor! PLAY with your toys or it's going to be FIFTY!" I can just picture it...
Basill chapter 7 . 7/9/2010
That was great! Update asap plz!
wandamarie chapter 7 . 7/9/2010
B00kw0rm92 chapter 7 . 7/9/2010
Oh, poor, poor, poor, poor, poor Harry! Please update soon!
RebeccaRoy chapter 7 . 7/9/2010
Wow, Harry is far more broken here than in canon and it is disturbing he thinks himself just a slave here.
Blueowl chapter 7 . 7/9/2010
Wow. Well, Dumbledore now knows a bit more of what he's in for. Good thing Snape is there, or he'd be too stunned to do anything. Unfortunate that a good breakfast will likely be wasted, though.

Looking forward for more, as always.
dfcole chapter 7 . 7/9/2010
Awesome stuff! Please update soon!
Elenothar chapter 7 . 7/9/2010
Confusion all around...

And I have to say I'm quite impressed at the speed you're updating :)
dfcole chapter 6 . 7/9/2010
Awesome chapter! It just occurred to me that in all of the stories I have read none with a Wizard's home in them (other than the Burrow) had anything special about them. I love all the magical aspects of the home! Great job!
doxiesmom14 chapter 7 . 7/9/2010
great chapter...when will they find out about the wandless magic
Kirby77DP77 chapter 7 . 7/9/2010
Loved the ending. :) And I Still love how you're making Snape deal with Harry better than Dumbles... Kind of ironic, now that I think about it.. :)

1,523 | « Prev Page 1 .. 85 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 .. Last Next »