Reviews for The Treasure Trove
messermonroeforever125 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
This was simply amazing. I don't think I can emphasize that enough. I loved what Stella was able to do for Mac. And it's true, she was and is the only one who will be there for Mac. They are simply perfect. Amazing job :)
pepperonyschueberry chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
aww that was adorable and too great for words nice sweet romantic ff :D
Totorsg chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
i loved it ! it's beautiful 3

good job
analiesa1013 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
I love this one-shot. The ending was just priceless, everything leading to the ending,with the message,and how she kept some of Claire's things. And when he proposed,I can't help but want to see this happen in the show.
Lime Sweet Pea chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Wow, I have to say, this was exceptionally clever. The way it flowed was definitely creative.

I liked this so much, mainly because it was very different. I'm a big fan of Claire so whenever a story mentions her in a positive way, I love it. And the way you explained Mac's falling for Aubrey was nice as well. Ha, I doubt that they'll use that explanation for the show but it would be nice. Then mentioning Peyton as well was nice.

I liked a lot how Stella blamed herself for Mac's heartbreak. That really shows how close they are and I can appreciate that.

Really, this was great. :D
Andorian Ice Princess-AIP chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Aww well thanks my friend for the dedication but this piece is beautiful. THanks for the much needed smile. Too much depressing SMACKED stuff these days so thank you for something very upbuilding to read :D

Just what I needed. I loved the fact that it was Stella who kept those things and could totally see her doing that. I already hate 'A' but hate her even more for dumping mac in such a callous way. Loved their flirty banter and the confession of love and Mac's semi-confession. Keep up the great work my friend!

AIP
rocksmacked chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Great story! That's beautiful nice message and Stella find Mac..
Stardust585 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
A great idea for a story and very well-written:) I loved the ruminative/melancholy parts and the way you then seamlessly moved on to SMacked:) Great job:)

And it was a good idea to include Claire:) Th fact that she was in fact the one who brought those two together was very heart-warming and gave it even more depth and meaning:)

And it was a really smart move to have Stella store some Claire memorabilia - I've never given this much thought but it makes perfect sense that Stella would keep some of the stuff even though Mac didn't want it at the time. It shows how well Stella knows Mac and how well you know them both:) Really well done:)

Also, I loved the message and Stella finding Mac there in her appartment and then their banter and kiss - a really sweet moment:)

So, great job, loved this story:)
csi-ncis chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
I think you did a great job! The boxes Stella kept for Mac and the message she left him, were excellent.
love and petrichor chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
This was a definite breath of fresh air. Everything about it was amazing from beginning to end. The characters were in character and you didn't make it too romantic (I mean it in a good way). It was really clever how you had Mac break up with Aubrey on their anniversary to make it seem like Mac got a slap in the face with Claire. Thanks for the read! ~14L
BAUMember chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Great story i loved it, the mention of Claire was so sweet and Stella keeping the memories was lovely, great work...
creativesm75 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010