Reviews for The Death God Alliance
Megan chapter 14 . 1/1
This was a really good crossover story. It was written really well, by far the best crossover I've seen.
Kathador chapter 3 . 12/29/2016
hmmmm….

nice chapter thus far.

Thus far, Anubis seems to be much more considerate and significantly less of an colossal d$% than Hades (upon some research, supposedly in the old legends Anubis is a guardian loss souls, as well as a patron deity for Orphans! Would you happen to know if that is true? You might know more about this sort of thing than I).

Then again, all of the Greek gods had their fair turn with disproportionate, cruel, and unusual punishments to those who didn't deserve be they mortals (most of the time) or deities (such as Hephaestus when it came to his relationship with Hera). All of them. Hephaestus less so then most of them. But even then…
MattKennedy chapter 14 . 11/23/2016
Very cool story! :)
MattKennedy chapter 12 . 11/23/2016
Tiger Fish! :D Their interaction with Percy is the best!
BlackWolf Lityalle chapter 10 . 10/6/2016
POSEIDON AND HADES BROTHER FEELS! That's it! I am favoriting this thing NOW! This is one of the hands down, all around best stories I have read in a REALLY long time. The Percy and Nico interactions are FLAWLESS! And without a doubt my favorite are amazing! I love the storyline, the whole idea. It flows, it's engaging, intense, and it's got plenty of humor! Truly a very high quality piece of work. Great job!
Peppei chapter 14 . 8/18/2016
wow i enjoyed reading this AU xover. loved how you portrayed nico and percy.
ZE Bri-0n chapter 13 . 8/17/2016
That awkward moment, when you have to call off a war.
ZE Bri-0n chapter 11 . 8/17/2016
Aha! Sorry, I've just been vindicated in something unrelated. I'm always saying that if their power came from people, gods would actually gent stronger in the modern age, because there's more people.
Nico Kane chapter 2 . 7/11/2016
I'm making a trailer for the Death God Alliance on YouTube! my channel is Yaya Francious, so keep an eye out for your trailer!
Anon chapter 10 . 7/8/2016
"In a year or two, when puberty hits you, you'll think I'm hot" hahaHAHAHAHAHA LMAO NO HE WON'T
Argentum Anubis chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
A year or so ago, I started reading this and fell in love with the story immediately. But then I lost it and I just found it again today (yay!). I must say, from what I have read so far, you are doing an excellent job at writing the characters. An entertaining read. Nico rules! I know my name makes it seem like I am an Anubis fan, but in truth, I prefer Nico XD
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 3 . 6/9/2016
"With great power...comes great need to take a nap. Wake me up later." -Nico Di Angelo
Zeta0 chapter 14 . 5/14/2016
Yo
Dipper Di Angelo chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
Remember me? Yea, I'm reading them again, I have one thing to say though, FINISH THE GODS DAMN CHILDREN OF THE UNDERWORLD!
RAB Crookshanks chapter 5 . 5/5/2016
I just realized something! Khufu can eat Nico!