Reviews for The Death God Alliance
a-halfblood-with-attitude chapter 14 . 9/30
Wow this was soooo great and incredibly well written. I couldn't put my phone down. I started this whilst waiting for something because I was really bored and needed to find nico related fanfic. This came up in a community and is the best thing I've read for a long time. I think I might have even seen the fanart of nico v anubis before on pinterest and thought it would be a great battle. So glad I spent my time reading this and sorry this review is so long.
Ali-Paoli chapter 8 . 8/26
Wow. You are so multi-talented, it's really impressive. I know I am reading this A/N years after all this happened and played out; seven years to be exact. But I really hope everything worked out well for you. And that you did manage to stick it to that jealous, petty-ass rival of yours in spite of all their ill will, and actual sabotage against you. If you ever read this message, by coincidence, then I hope it finds you in good health and that you are happy with where you are in life. I wish you good fortune and succes with all your endeavor; be they a new, or old, sport your practicing, a new story you're writing, or whatever you are currently up to.

PS.- This story, form what I've seen so far, is really awesome, and funny, and really interesting. I love it. Thank you so much for writing this!
Karlie chapter 14 . 7/22
Loved it! I could barely stop reading g. Please continue he writing fan fiction
DarthDestroyer2 chapter 14 . 7/6
I love it! I will be sure to check out the sequel!
DarthDestroyer2 chapter 13 . 7/6
If Walt is replaced by Nico, will Nico date Sadie? That would be weird though because of the age difference...
DarthDestroyer2 chapter 10 . 7/5
Bianca isn't evil, mind you.
DarthDestroyer2 chapter 9 . 7/5
Wouldn't Hades realize Nico's Power Signature and know where he is?
DarthDestroyer2 chapter 6 . 7/5
Before Throne of Fire, After Red Pyramid, after PJO, before HoO?
Axcel chapter 6 . 6/3
I don't understand why they even had to escape. Magicians or not, the member of the House of Life are normal mortal humans. The demigods in the beginning of the Titan's Curse deflected bullets from multiple full-auto assault rifles while standing still. They are strong enough to hold up the SKY. They are skilled enough to butcher small armies. Nico can control shadows and Percy can control water (which their bodies are mostly made of) and create earthquakes and hurricanes. The magicians were fucked. Horribly, horribly fucked. So why did the demigods hold back so tremendously and why did they run away at all?
Axcel chapter 5 . 6/3
Actually, Hades is not the god of death. The dead, yes, death, no. Thanatos and several other gods are the gods of death. Specifically different types of death. Thanatos, for example, is the god of peaceful death.
Axcel chapter 4 . 6/3
A bit of wicked cunning on Nico's part, there. Trying to trick Saddie into touching the metal of his sword by accident or at least make it more likely. Since if she touches it her soul gets sent into the styx instantly.
Axcel chapter 4 . 6/3
Chuck Norris? Yes, Percy is basically the Greek/Roman version of Chuck Norris when you think about it.
4everfictional chapter 7 . 5/26
You'd think they'd learn. ;) Love the chapter! XD
4everfictional chapter 6 . 5/26
Another fun chapter. ;) I love it! XD
4everfictional chapter 5 . 5/26
And they stole his money. You know, just putting that out there. ;) Love the chapter! XD