Reviews for The Flowers of Tomorrow
Happyfish chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
This is so very cute!
kirallie chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
So Cas will stop Azazel? Does that mean no Mary dying and hunting? then all the poepl they saved...but when compared to the end of the world it'd be a small price to pay. Was Mary worried a demon or something was there?
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I meant to review sometime a go but my phone died.I completely loved this!0 I love that Cas became Dean's personal guardian angel!

"With a smile, Dean surrendered himself to his four year old urges and threw himself into the angel's arms.

The angel sighed, which Dean was certain was to cover his laughter, and lowered him back to the chair."

OMG!CUTENESS!4-year old Dean throwing himself to hug Cas was a cute mental image.(If I had any talent I would ask you permission to draw that but sadly I have no talent.)Cas laughing at Dean's antics was cute and nice in itself.

Dean smiled innocently and kissed her cheek,"Don't worry mommy – we have an angel watching over us."

I LOVED! how you changed it from "Angels are watching over you." To "We have an angel watching over us." making it singular.I also LOVE! Dean acting all innocent.I wish there was more of this terrific fic.I would love to know what Mary's reaction is to Dean saying the last line of this fic and Mary's reaction to Cas.(They can't keep it a secret forever (maybe the angel and time traveling stuff but not there friendship or Dean hunting.)I mean she was a freaken hunter and Dean will want to hunt the things that his father killed when he was about four or whenever John started hunting.)Oh well.

Beizanten chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
It's a really good story. A sequel please. I wonder how dean get ability to see Angel. How could Sam remember anything when Dean was the one sent to the past. I like dean said 'sent your brother to his room until his repent'. So funny
MagicallyInclined chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
More please! This is shaping to be an interesting AU and I really, really hope you continue with it rather than leave it as a one-shot.
VeekaIzhanez chapter 1 . 5/8/2010