Reviews for One Single Tear
Bree O'Malley chapter 6 . 5/3
Are you going to write your last chapter? I'd really like to see what you do with it!
Starviking chapter 6 . 4/24/2014
PLEASE finish this! I am dying to know if things are going to work out for Sarah and Jareth!
RavennaAngelline chapter 6 . 6/28/2013
Is this it? Surely there is an ending to this tale? Or more to it perhaps? I think I agree with other reviewers, I can't stand reading incomplete stories, it drives me batty! Especially something this good! Please, please, please, do not forget this tale and come back and finish it! I shall put it on story alert in the hopes that one day you will return to it!
Honoria Granger chapter 6 . 6/19/2013
Oh noes! You can't stop there! I so HATE unfinished/abandoned stories that are really good and draw me in, and then the authors are so cruel and don't finish them. Well, that's it. No longer will I ever read a story not marked "Complete."
Fate's Silver Chain chapter 6 . 3/8/2013
This was really good! I'd love to know what happens next if :D
Lylabeth 1 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
alright how to hunt you down on net girl you never heard the saying it is polite when you write to finish something this good when you start it don't you think four years is long enough
mynagoldenwings chapter 6 . 5/18/2012
OOOH THIS IS SUCH AN EXCELLENT STORY! PLEASE CONTINUE!
jessikasmagik chapter 6 . 5/4/2012
please continue this story it was just getting good
Alltangledup95 chapter 6 . 12/20/2011
Please updateee this story is soooo gooooddd!
calladragon chapter 6 . 11/10/2011
Very nicely done! I'd like to add my voice to so many others who would love to read that final chapter when its done.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/1/2011
Hi Kat!

Sorry i didn't wrote sooner, but my life took a huge turn during the last 10 months. So i haven't been online as often as i wanted to. :(

But i was so happy to see that you updated chapter 6 shortly after my last review ! :) And thank you so very, very much for your compliment regarding my english. This really means a lot to me!

I hope you will finish this story, can't wait to read a new chapter!

Bye for now, Guest ;)

PS: I'm thinking about getting my own account ... although i won't wrote any storys myself ... at least for now. Then i will have a "real" name :) What do you think about it?
alorindanya chapter 6 . 7/10/2011
I have enjoyed this story thus far. Not sure if you are intending to continue it since it has been six months since the last chapter, but just know many look forward to its continuation.
VampChick76 chapter 6 . 6/12/2011
I love the story, update soon!

~Xela
Kiruya chapter 5 . 6/4/2011
Please write more! There are so many possibilities with this fic, the most obvious being a war against the High King! I always kinda thought he was creepy, calling all his servants "child". Or maybe there is peace after all. In either case, WRITE! Pleaseeeee!
savyleec chapter 6 . 3/30/2011