Reviews for All These Things That You Like To Leave Behind
Calypso chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
So beautiful. And nice that you worked in Howard's starring turn as a crab!
gwingwin chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
UGH. You've made me cry. I am actually crying. And the last time I cried at something that wasn't real life was when Ianto died in Torchwood. UGH.
Hanschen's Postcard chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
OOOOOH! Boosh Fic!I saw Boosh Live! YAY! AND I GOT A T-SHIRT! AND NOEL FIELDING SIGNED IT!...Ahem.

Hehe, the image of old Howard and Vince crimping will forever be with me...I LOVE IT! It just, uhmm...perfect, and really sweet (You must write more Boosh Fic, please?)

Your Fangirlishly

Postcard
Lugian Before Swine chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
an image of a strange-looking young man dressed as a dancing crab.

OH DEAR. I laughed out loud at that. So many good references. I love how the girl has no idea what they're talking about.

Sad but sweet...
Suzie chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
This is really amazing :). It's brilliant, slightly sad though as well isn't it. But it's really good.
TheAlaskanSofa chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Wow! That was so good! Honestly had me tear up in places. I would love if you wrote more like this!
Demactica chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
I am SUCH a softie for stories where they're old. Even better when it's perfectly balanced between bitter and sweet. M'afraid I can't leave a very long review right now, but I want to get it done, so I will say this: You almost made me cry on several occasions. I loved the subtle references to tent pegs and such. This story really moved me; I want to go out and do something crazy now, while I still can, and maybe I'll end up on Xooberon.