Reviews for Raela'Shepard nar Normandy
pt1oef chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
It is touching and inspiring. Good job!
Taven11 chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Good start and ending. Loved the way the climax build up around Tali. Good sense of humor also. And it falls in place after the Reaper War. This is a good story.
Madgormley chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Another Excellent story i also read the 2 oneshots at the bottom of the list and i thought they were great aswell
Julius Night chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Very good story, an excellent read.
Phuz chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Excellent story, best Tali fanfic I have read so far. I hope Bioware uses your story for a DLC ending. Looking forward to reading more soon.
axely chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
good.

could u please give me the link? i want to read her story.
kzsting chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
inspirational
pepoluan chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Damn... you wrote a very beautiful, extremely touching story. Very realistic, considering that considerable lives - and ships - are certain to be lost during the final Reaper confrontation. Very sad, when one of the rescuers fell victim also to the war. And, yes, a sign of hope, a new beginning.

Very great background story on an OC I just found out thanks to you... tell NuclearBuddha that I will be stalking him/her on BioWare Social, using the same name as here :)

Again, thanks for piqueing my curiosity. And for writing an excellent, touching story.

I am totally faving this :)
KuroiKitsune22 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Hey, this is reaaaaaaaaaaly good. Can you give me a direct link to NuclearBuddha's story please?
ForbiddenQTip chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Shepard looked at his new daughter with a warm smile and said softly, "you hear that Reala? I'm gonna be your daddy."

At that moment Reala's eyes fluttered open, and she immediately began to cry.

Shepard's smile faded. "That's just bad timing."

Tali chuckled and said, "I don't know. I'd be pretty upset if my father was an undead cyborg."

"Laugh it up, Tali."
Mr. 3vil chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Great story, will have to check out your other works.
Infernal00 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
A very well writen warm story.
BigG666 chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
That, was, amazing! Seriously it was fantastic! You should be a writer for bioware please continue this fantastic story!
orion1836 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Wonderfully done! It's the perfect story to open for Nuke. Keep up the good work.
NuclearBuddha chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
You made me sign up at this site just to post a review. Curse your non-acceptance of anonymous reviews!

This was poignant as all hell, man. However, it was well paced with a little bit of humor from Garrus, and the thing about the missing ship's computer, so I didn't totally mist up. I also liked how you related it back to the previously "impossible" desire, that was a very nice touch.

I didn't envy you your task: it'd be easy to make this hopelessly shmaltzy or comically casual, but I think you threaded the needle just so.

Anyway, beautiful.