Reviews for Best Loved
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
well, that was fascinating in a way I hadn't expected.
Dante 101 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Ah, poor Damon. I like it.
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
that was good keep it up
TheMastress chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Absolutely pitch perfect. Very nicely done.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I love this! I especially like the story with Damon and Stefan's mom too, it really helps to tie in Damon's feelings of love and hate for his brother. And after the premiere of season 2, all Damon must be thinking is that freaking everybody loves Stefan! I feel so bad for him :/ Wonderful story! :)
tast3the3RAiiNBOW chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Ooohh. An angsty Damon, I like it.
pittsteelers chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I love this story. It's so honest and I especially loved how your portrayed the love of the people Damon was closest to. Maybe its because I can relate to it, that I love it so much.

**pittsteeler
qaby chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
This absolutely took my breath away. So vivid, I could imagine every scene in my head perfectly. You captured Damon's character and essence extremely well, and I enjoyed every second of it to no end. Please keep it up :]
Emowyen chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
I really love this story. I think that this definitely helped to add more to why Damon hated Stefan so much. I think that it had to be about more then Katherine too. This story really makes you feel bad for Damon. Would love to read more stories about Damon and Elena by you. Great writing!
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Beautifully done.
iamnotavampire2 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Loved it
Bridget chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Great story! And it caught my attention specially because this is one aspect of TVD that I've noticed: no one ever loves him! Even in the past! Katherine never said "I love you to him"...but she have said to Stefan...

It's just not fair!

He really deserves being Elena's (true) love
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Thank was amazing!

I love Damon and these thoughts just see to fuel that even more because it does seem like everyone loves Stefan best.

All the little revelations in "Isobel" just proved Damon's trust and his feelings for Elena.

Fantastic one shot idea!
Damon4ever chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Beautifully written!
twinkiecat chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
This was a really wonderful Damon character examination. The details revealed from the show just make me love him more, and you've used those little nuggets of information and woven them into a touching look at the inner workings of Damon. I loved the last line, because no one ever has loved him best, and while I'm not sure that Elena will, he has hope and thats what matters. Great job on this little story.