Reviews for The Chain
0-mirage-0 chapter 4 . 1/20
Stop it! Was that a Skyrim reference!

Thanks for the Fun read! Good job, and keep writing!
0-mirage-0 chapter 3 . 1/20
Are we babysitters for unsupervised internet users now? Fix this, add your content back. If we voluntarily censor our own literature, we voluntarily surrender our words, who our characters are, and how they may choose to live.

Your rating and disclaimer is your consideration and your respect, your content is yours.

This chapter was lovely. Suffered no decline with your June 2012 edits, but its the principle of it all. To edit our characters as we write them, or go back with a scalpel and take. I refuse - and goodness knows enough of us do. Don't let the negligent user win the war as a bully, when with a rating, and with a disclaimer, none of us are out of line.

This review isn't my soapbox :) I enjoyed the chapter and was pleased to see Roy and Ed rejoin with such level heads.
0-mirage-0 chapter 1 . 1/20
Not the depressing piece I want to read right now...why do I do this to myself, continuing on to chapter 2? It's an obvious compliment that it's depressing at all however. Writing raw emotion is sometimes the hardest. Good job.
WrathAndRain chapter 4 . 1/13/2016
Oh man Mustang made me laugh this chapter. Gotta love it all. Great job!
WrathAndRain chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
*quietly cries in a corner hoping all will be well soon*
LuckySleven chapter 4 . 6/8/2015
Hehehehe, while this was pretty angst-y,the last chapter with Al was very fun to read.
seireidoragon chapter 4 . 12/10/2014
Oh my gosh this was brilliant! Great job!
GlOmP3R chapter 4 . 5/16/2014
Awh protective Am is so badass ! Loved it ! Kickass job !
GlOmP3R chapter 3 . 5/16/2014
Lmao ! Loved this , kickass job(:
Guest chapter 4 . 4/25/2014
great fic
destinarea chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
Reading Mustang's runaway scene made me dissolve into a fit of giggles. Just the very thought of it.. Oh, excellent story!
DrummerDancer chapter 4 . 6/23/2013
Loved this!
Half Demon Alchemist chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
Awe this was adorable! You go Alphonse!
Kain Sinner chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
Loved it! Brilliantly done and wrapped up neatly :)

-Kain
Lady of the Shards chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
*bursts into mad giggles* thank you for writing this.