Reviews for Streak of Madness
lyin chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
"If it was me, I'd eat Filch" such a brilliant Sirius reaction. really a heartbreaking piece for my favorite character!
Tzaryana chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Crying by the end. But then thinking of the injustice of it all tends to bring out that reaction in me. And then to read it from his (possible) perspective. Very well written.

And consistent with your other stories, perfect ending.

Sincerely,

Tzaryana
FanFictionFantom chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
wow. wonderful, i think you really got sirius down here. it still rankles me to think of how unfair his imprisonment was. why couldnt wormtail die instead of him?
SoloMoon chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Wow. This is amazing. You capture Sirius to a "T" (or whatever the saying is.) This is really him, and the face that you're a really good writer doesn't hurt either.
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
I really liked this. Sirius' detachment from the world, inability to tell where he was, was very telling of his mindset, and it had a lot of impact for me. Masterfully done.
Jenna chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
I truly love this story. Definitely explains why Sirius was laughing after all those muggles were killed and Peter got away. GR, hate Peter. Anyways, keep writing, ok? I really love your works :)
Hikahiformerly Ginny chapter 1 . 5/13/2002
I FOUND it! Oh, I found it! Happiness! You have no idea how long I've been looking for "the one where Sirius thinks Remus being a werewolf is 'cool'" only I couldn't remember anything else about it and I thought maybe it was on another website but I FOUND IT! Life is good.
Ginny chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
Wow. Hmm. Do you know, I can't think of a single thing to say, except 'Wow.'That pretty much sums it up. This is SO good.
Aymara Thompson chapter 1 . 2/12/2002
That was a REALLY good fanfic. I am extremely jealous of your writing skills

and creativity. Keep up the good work.
Remus Lover chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
That was really good. An interesting, touching look into Sirius's mind.
Woman of the Dunedain chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
Wow! I love it! A really cool way of looking at Sirius in Azkaban. Great job!
Tarawyn chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
Interesting, very interesting. Best wishes.
Danielle chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
Very powerful. I really liked it.