Reviews for A Moth to a Flame
Snapecharmer1 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I was so angry at how this episode really ended. I mean, I didn't exactly want them to hop into the sack together, but one kiss? Before the very end. Just to have some feelings revealed... Grr. Anyway, thanks for this! ;)
SoLifeGoesOn chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
This is beautiful,damn Keats for ruining their moment!

The ending was gorgeous and believeable:) x
Ashes2Ashesaholic chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Keats always has to go and ruin everything doesn't he in the actual thing i swore at him; several times

but it was good
Jazzola chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
That was gorgeous! I love it :) So awesome :) Thanks for posting it!

Jazzola :)
SkulduggeryCain chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Pure Brilliance :o

I LOVED IT. DAMN KEATS TO HELL.

3 A2A.
theHuntgoeson chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
This is absolutely beautiful, gorgeous writing, wonderfully evocative, almost poetic in its intensity, phrase after phrase burning itself into the memory, deeply erotic without needing to be M-rated. As that scene turned out to be in Ep7. And the description of Keats is brilliant too, "the living and breathing epitome of anger", "even the ballpoint pen in his breast pocket seemed to emanate danger.", is right on target too. Glorious!
cliche catastrophe chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
breathtaking.
Xx Clear Dawnlight xX chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
_ That trailer is the reason why I'm here now. Got me all excited, thinking that maybe we were finally going to get a Galex kiss scene, so I've been reading Galex-y fluff ever since to stop myself going crazy. Ah well, we'll find out what happens tomorrow...

Anyway. This was actually really sweet. 3 I loved it.

Nice addition of Keats, kept him in character well. I can so see him doing that. Bah, I really dislike that guy. . I keep hoping that Gene'll beat him up.

*ahem* 'even the ballpoint pen in his breast pocket seemed to emanate danger.'

That... that was an epic line. You made me laugh. Which is bad, because it's 2am and I'm supposed to be in bed. P
Baibe chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Well done, that was really good. I'm so excited I may pop too. x
funk2funky chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Wow. Just, wow.

I've got to say, this is one of the best fics I have read on this site to date. You write in such a beautiful way! The words you choose are so elegant and yet so fitting to the situation.

This:

"His lips pressed hers again, truly savouring the taste of her this time as his body leaned closer to hers, their souls entwining and hearts beating as one."

actually made my heart stutter a bit. Beautiful. Just beautiful.

I'm sort of at a loss of what to say, but this is fantastic, You should be very proud of this work :)
imaginaryvigilante chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Awwwwwww this is written so sweetly! I loved it! Now if this can happen for real I may just die happy :)

-VerdeTerra
Nina Detroit chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
This was so beautifully written, thank you for this amazing piece of writing!

I can't wait for next week's episode after seeing that trailer, I'm also bouncing with excitement :)
Tailored4Dreams chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
'even the ballpoint pen in his breast pocket seemed to emanate danger.' That made me laugh :P

I loved the story :) And the way you describe things is awesome.

Still keeping the faith that the kiss and Galex will happen! :)

And I'd totes go all Jedi/Ninja on Matthew Graham if Galex didn't happen :P
Ellen Asher chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Well gwd n so deserves a few more chapters babes...x!

U could do that something happens to do with Keats as he seems like a violent charchter LOL...x!
Zky1 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Very nice one shot. I freaked when I saw the almost and thought I was seeing things. Z