Reviews for A Moth to a Flame
TheMinxy6 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
God I love you for writing this TG, this could slot so perfectly into the next episode- characterisation down to a tee! Stunningly hesitant, yet passionate. *Faints*
theoofoof chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
I love this! I can't wait fro Friday's episode because of that 2 second clip in the trailer! The way Alex stands up to Keats makes this fic and I really hope that something like that happens in the show.
gorgeousgene chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
OMG it was absolutely fantastic - I loved it. Very very sexy. THANK YOU!
JessTheGeek chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Fantastic, I really loved it!

What I always love about your stories is that you keep them so in character, something that a lot of Galex writers struggle with after a while.

Plus Keats, He was amazingly written. So much so that I could imagine him saying those lines! Also, your dislike for him is clear but his character is still perfect, when you write characters which you aren't fond of.. you tend to make them a little worse but you didn't.

A really beautiful piece of writing and one of my favourites written by you! Awesome work :)
isabella2004 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Amazing. Oh my God I hope it's something like next week because I absaloutely CANNOT wait!
Deweynumbers chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Thank you, thank you, thank you - just what I needed after last night's episode. Some great phrases capture the film noir atmosphere of the current series including, 'as the glow from the lamp on his desk cast a host of shadows across his hesitant face.' and 'The look in his eyes was that of a man who was at the end of the line;'. Your portrayal of Keats is precise in it's utter ghastliness, and the way Alex and Gene combine to see him off is just what I have been waiting for. The ending phrase 'sealing both their fates' is subtle but supreme Galex.
galex 4 evo chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
OMG! i really really REALLY hope that gene and alex finally get together! when i saw the next time... i screamed, im just so excited! :) fab story, lets hope it comes true... Galex 4 evo!
Malena Hunt chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
That was beautiful, and oh so sexy. Very well done. :)
DontUseThisAccountNoMore-x chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
awwww really good, well done :) x
chicken160688 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Wow that was so beautifully written. Really enjoyed reading ... and re-reading ... several times :)
Novindalf chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Absolutely sublime - I so hope it goes like this next week!
Gem6 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
That is absolutely beautiful!

Gem x
monkey-in-hell chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
That was simply gorgeous, so good I'm going to read it again right now. And probably over and over again until the next episode.
CurlyHairedGirl chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
This was a nice little one-shot well done :)

I saw the clip that you are talking about last night and I am convinced that they are going to end up getting together, at least I hope so. To add to the clip on the Ashes to Ashes series 3 CD there is a song that has been written for A2A called The Kiss. Now I could be putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5 but I really hope that I'm not! :)
TheFatalIllusion chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
One word; amazing.

I absloutely loved this, and it has cheered me right up! It's subtle, tasteful and I think it's beautifully written.

Thanks a lot for posting, put a smile on my otherwise grumpy face!
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »