Reviews for Hi, I'm Ranger Ride
Setet17 chapter 16 . 6/28/2014
I know how you feel. I just started posting and no one is reviewing. I hate the feeling.
Setet17 chapter 11 . 6/28/2014
I liked reading the role plays. They were really funny.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
Who's Marticus?Could you make the chapters a little longer, all I get is that Ranger Ride is obnoxious and very protective of her cousins.
Can you describe who Bridon Teneth is?
Is Mr.C one of the Cullen's?
Guest chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
I love it update soon! I read all of it
Pyro of the Sea chapter 22 . 11/7/2012
Awesome!
readingisdabest chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
One word,... DANG, and here's a sentence, I got to read this
Pyro of the Sea chapter 23 . 2/25/2012
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!nudgein it arnt i?you must write a seaquil! or..or... ill cut off you head, feed it to my dog, burn the shit, and get my brother to piss on the ashes! im joking really (peas dont call the cops!) i just really like this story is all also sory for so many and such long reveiws in one day ive been lazy and board PEACE! :):):)
Pyro of the Sea chapter 15 . 2/25/2012
I BE REVEIWING! :) ive read a lot of fan fics on this site and i know how much writers like reveiws... so here you go! i also like the idea of them having and knowing their from a book. PEACE! :) :) :) :)
Pyro of the Sea chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
i expected ranger to be a guy... sorry for miss interpeting good so far gotta love the smartasses
MangaMagic chapter 23 . 7/31/2011
Try downloading Open Office. It works just as well as Microsoft, but its free! Plus, its the recomended processor for fanfic cause it keeps the format better~
Zabadanya chapter 22 . 7/26/2011
I'm glad every one is ok. and I'm happy the Cullens got Nessi back. I loved the story. Thank you for the amazingly awesome read.
ukrainianelfhorse chapter 22 . 7/19/2011
update when you have the title of the sequel and the 1st chapter of the sequel posted! i can't wait for it!
MangaMagic chapter 22 . 7/18/2011
I can't wait to read the sequal! XD
BlankBrained chapter 21 . 7/17/2011
I love the idea. I love this story too. Is Ranger going to get Marked? THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!
MangaMagic chapter 21 . 7/17/2011