Reviews for Scissors and Spades
JPElles chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Lol. I myself have some bad memories of my mom and aunt cutting my hair.

Never again. I'm sure dear Emily is better then my crazy family though.
JPElles chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Lol. I myself have some bad memories of my mom and aunt cutting my hair.

Never again. I'm sure dear Emily is better then my crazy family though.
baobei chapter 4 . 5/28/2010
...and she always wins big... ;o)
the-vampire-act chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
hehehehe...That was great! I loved this story! Thnx for posting! And I loved playful Spencey! hehehe... :)
CRIMINAL-MINDZ-FANZ chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
Ah they could not resist each other. Well what woman breathing could resist our handsome genius anyway?

I am glad she went back to him.

The mention of the wager takes me back to the recent episode where they played cards on the plane, and Emily beat him.

I thought I would melt in my chair when Reid said 'three cards for the lady'...sigh.

If he gets any more sweeter, we will not be able to take it, me thinks.

but YOUR wager between them at the end here is so much more fun,lol.

Great story!

PS...We can finally see that new haircut this coming week.

Cannot wait.
Leigh59 chapter 4 . 5/15/2010
she went back! they re so good together i like the part the best I hope she does win too!
Leigh59 chapter 3 . 5/15/2010
He stacked the deck! the slow passing of his lips only to whisper in her ear after that tease of a kiss. He is so playing her.
SayidRocks chapter 4 . 5/15/2010
All she could see in her mind or think of was the disappointment on his face when she left. It was like kicking a puppy then leaving it huddled and broken in the rain.

/\

I love how so many of us use the puppy analogy with Reid...

Love how you had Emily finally realize she made a mistake and go back. Right on the floor, naughty Emily!
68luvcarter chapter 4 . 5/15/2010
Wonderful
reidluver228 chapter 4 . 5/15/2010
AWESOME! I LOVED this story!
dustytiger chapter 4 . 5/15/2010
oh that was good! lol! stupid work getting in the way but i love the wager :)
Not A Droid chapter 4 . 5/15/2010
Emily lying caught me off guard. I glad to see these two get together. I liked the tension you were able to maintain throughout the fic. Good job.
Luke's Momma chapter 4 . 5/15/2010
Brilliant! I loved it!

I think one of my favourite parts to this chapter was them mirroring each other when they smelt the clothes, it was touching and sweet. But I did say ‘one’ of my favourites… and another one would have to be the kiss. Hot! Loved the ending too, hiding in plain sight. Awesome.

You’re right, it’s been lots of fun - thank you.
Nagener chapter 4 . 5/15/2010
Great ending! I love how you wrote Emily and Spencer together. Emily telling him she would be gentle and asking him not to be so monosyllabic was a hoot.

He does have a nice Adam's apple.

One of the most perfect meals ever: Grilled cheese and tomato soup, mmmm.
RavensIvy chapter 4 . 5/15/2010