Reviews for The Ritual
Epeefencer chapter 1 . 4/4
Wow, what a story. So filled with emotions and the one that was felt the most was Love.
There was never a doubt in my mind that Ginny would want to preform the ritual though there was enough doubt whether or not Harry would. (Even though underneath it all, you knew he would.)
The added element of them both having to preform the ritual together was awesome. It wasn't just about Ginny's casting the protection, but also about Harry accepting it.

Though in some ways we always wish the story went on, were you ended it was perfect, as was the just the right amount of them making love, Two simple lines that conveyed everything that mattered.

This will definitely being added to my favorites.
nayin17 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
sequel please
A.S.-sama chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Luv it! ;D
ShortySC22 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I loved this story and how sweet you wrote Harry and Ginny.
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Very intriguing idea. It mirrors a lot the idea that I have in the back of my head for protection rituals. I love the idea that Harry can go to Ginny when he's tired and depressed, and that he can be absolutely safe there.
marina chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
I don't usually read one-shot but yours took my attention and I'm glad for reading it. It is very good and well written. Why don't make a full novel out of it? Anyway thank you for writing and sharing with us
sidlovesnancy1979 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Was totally unexpected and yet so fitting. I truly enjoyed this one piece and I am so glad that you took the time to be creative and still within the characters personalities.

Really, I am in love with it. Congratulations on such a fabulous story. So well structured, well defined and never deviating from the main idea.

Four stars if I only could. Can't wait to read more because I am such a fan!
hptrump chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Love it, hopefully you have at least another chapter even more than one more would be great. This could be a start to a great story. The story flowed nicely.
hubriswriter chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
just a bit abrupt at the finish,but nice.
MyNameInsertedHere chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
that was done so beautifully! could you write more?
JeGarr chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
This is an awesome piece of writing.

With a really cool story line

Can't wait to read more from you!
dearmanica chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
this was so sweet. I liked it.
dragyn42 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Er... This story seems to be a duplicate of Homecoming.
fields-of-emerald chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Is this seriously a one-shot? You could add more to it