Reviews for Ask the Bad Friends Trio
J chapter 5 . 9/21/2016
THIS FIC IS AWESOME. Looking forward to the next update whenever that may be~
FlyingLemonKitteh chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
Hello Kittens!

1) England is brilliant, beautiful and utterly awesome. It's obvious he beat the crap out of the lot of you as a pirate. Which one of you was beaten the worst?
2) I don't give a shit about that tomato-eating, annoying Spanish freak, but I can't seem to decide whether I like France or Prussia better. How can you make the decision easier for me?
3) France, I want you to genuinely be nice to England, maybe even hug him, despite your dark pasts. You're each others dearest enemies, I know you mean a lot to each other deep down.
4) You were all pirates, and I know England was very fond of his rather flamboyant pirate's hat. What did your hats look like? I like hats.
5) Piss of Spain, no one loves you.
6) I've been to Spain, and I'd rather spend my entire life in France, and that's saying something since I'm very British and France is too... French.
7) You aren't awesome enough to be in the Bad friends Trio, Spain! Go away and think about your life decisions you little shit. Prussia, give his place in the trio to Gilbird. Everybody loves Gilbird, he's ten time the man Spain could ever be!
8) I hope some one bitch-slaps Antonio .
I know the last few point were just abuse for Spain, but ah well. Spain was a shit pirate .
But I will apologise in case I hurt your feelings (not that I care or anything, you're still a tomato coloured crap).
I apologise, EspaƱa, for my lack of respect towards you, but you really need to sell milk that tastes better. British milk is delicious, which is why you suck. Also, when on holiday in Spain, I didn't eat one nice meal. Sort out the food at your place, it tastes like rotten tomatoes and shit.
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
Hi! My questions would be...

- Prussia, how many scars have Ivan given you? Is it still there?
- Prussia, who are your top 3 uke, and who dared to make you an uke? Why?
- France, is it not awkard running naked? The breeze... oh wait, did you ever tried a different haircut?
- Spain, what is the most cruel you've even done?
- And guys, who is the oldest among you three?
- Prussia, what if you're pregnant and Switzerland is the father... what'd you do? It's a WHAT IF.

Thanks! Prussia is awesome!
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
I would like to ask the three of them if they'd hard on in public and explain why?
Antonia Stark-Bondevik chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Hello boys! *creepy voice* It's your number one stalker!
Kidding, kidding. But you would enjoy having me as a a stalker, right? ;)
Hey Prussia, you are king of everything that is good and awesome in the world. Could I be your queen if I told you I'm Prussian?

France- Y U give me perverted French side? And my mom can do this perfect imitation of you and it's really scary. :)

Spain- You remind me of my Mexican friend. In fact, she's displaying with me as Fem!Spain! Reactions?

I have a serious question, though, guys, seriously.
I know this annoying AUSTRIAN who I'd like to punch in the vital REIGONS because he offends the awesomeness that is my Prussian side of the family. What do I do? I always try and punch him, but my British side is ANNOYINGLY POLITE and always stops me. (Beating her down is a work in progress.) and nobody believes me because HE'S the good one! Verdammt Austrians...

Anyway guys, beer for Prussia, wine for France, and Tomateos for Spain are being sent to you RIGHT NOW via The-Goddamn-Iron-Girl's AWESOME EXPRESS SHIPPING SERVICE OF MAGIC!
And virtual hugs because you're honestly my three faces. Ever.

You three remind me of me and my friends. Reactions? (Why yes, I am the awesome Prussia, my Mexican friend is Spain, and my weirdo Russian friend is France.)

Peace, love, and AWESOME!
The-Goddamn-Iron-Girl
Guest chapter 5 . 6/17/2012
I love you guys! All of you are the best! Okay my questions why you no love Russia? I for one love Russia x Prussia! You WILL love him right? *puppy dog eyes*

, are you aware that you are labeled as a pedophile? Both you and France are!

3. France,
Guest chapter 5 . 6/17/2012
Prussia why you no love Russia? I for one love Russia x Prussia! You WILL love him right? *puppy dog eyes* from Deni
Guest chapter 5 . 6/17/2012
Okay first I have to say I love you guys ! But Prussia is my fav ! Okay here are my questions!

1. For my Prussia :what do you think of the pairing ruspru? (Russia x you) /

2. For Spain : If you couldn't eat tomatoes anymore what else would you eat?

3. For France: How come every time your naked a random rose pops up?

1. For my Prussia :what do you think of the pairing ruspru? (Russia x you) /

2. For Spain : If you couldn't eat tomatoes anymore what else would you eat?

3. For France: How come every time your naked a random rose pops up?
Guest chapter 5 . 6/17/2012
Hello you guys! I love all three of you but Gilbo is my fav! My friends say I'm like Belarus when it comes to the Awesome Prussia ! *glompes Prussia*okay so for my questions!

MY Prussia-kun ! What are your thoughts on Germancest? /
Russiasgirl chapter 5 . 5/14/2012
Heya! *glomps Prussia*

anyway

France could you set up a date between England and America? You will be rewarded with expensive wine

Prussia- why don't you take over some weak country so you could be a nation again?

Spain- can you kiss Romano? :3

Last question:

Will you all become one with mother Russia? Kolkolkolkol...

X3

-russiasgirl
Okinawa chapter 5 . 4/25/2012
Bonjour! Isn't the French language beautiful? I just love it. It sounds so smooth, right, France? :D

Prussia, you should know this: You're my favorite nation. Ever. Dead or not. Well, you're not really dead, but whatever. I talk about you all day, and you're awesome! Do you give lessons (on how to be awesome)?

Spain. Always wanted to ask you this: Since you're a pedophile, did Pedo Bear originate in your country? Or was that France?

Oh, and if you could drag JApoan here for a moment.. I'd like to ask him something.

Hello, Nihon! I was born on your foot! (Okinawa. XD)

Since I'm half-Japanese and half-American, am I the child of you and America?

(I live on America's.. erm.. Florida.. so.. when hurricanes hit Florida, is America having an orgasm?)
HappyNekoChick chapter 5 . 4/12/2012
Greenland here~

So I have a couple of questions.

France: Hi Francey, why do Iceland and Norway always tell me to stay away from you? You aren't a bad person are you?

Spain: Hi Spain! How are ya? Long time no see, anyway. Who would you personally prefer, Romano or Italy? Who was cuter as a chibi. Plus, can you you go all piratey again? You were really really sexy. 3

Prussia: Why aren't you a nation anymore? Do you really live with Germany?

Alright, Greenland out!

Hugs and kisses,

Greenland~
DeadlyNightmareTrio13 chapter 5 . 3/23/2012
HELLO! My names Antartica or Ice. Either one. Anyways, YOUR ALL AWESOME! THOUGH PRUSSIA'S THE MOST AWESOME! CAPSLOCK IS FUN! Your not all as awesome as Romania though. Or Denmark. 'Cuddles Denmark plushie' Their sooo cute!~ Anyways, soooo, QESTIONS!

1) Spain: You really have no idea how terrifying you can be? Oh, and do you know what "Di'ablo" means? That's my Artic fox's name.3

2) Prussia: Do you love Papa? You know, Canada? And do you hate Daddy as well? You know, guy that carries a lead pipe with him and says a russian verb as a laugh? Russia?

3)France: I dont like you. Not as all. If you weren't Papa's papa i would have ripped you to shreds with the sword i got from Japan amd then use my custom made battle chain I made Prussia help me make when he was drunk-err I mean.. ah what ever. The chain that I use as a belt that has spikes at the end. that one.

Ok now that thats done. I'm going to go...'play' with my new hamster. My other one died mysteriously. 'Kolkolkolkol' Err.. imma go now. Bye!
Bard of Chaos chapter 5 . 2/21/2012
Yo! I am here to proclaim my love for the Bad Touch Trio! (France, please stop any ideas going through your head right now. I'd hate for my dad to start a war because you touched his daughter. And if my dad magically appears then um, I wasn't here! Hola! 'Ello! ByeBye!)

1. Prussia, your Extreme Awesomeness, how is it possible for you to exist without the world exploding from your awesomeness? (Gilbert is my favorite but I love Toni and Francis equally!)

2. Have you ever read Fanfiction? And if so, what do you think of PruCan, or FrUK? Lovi is meant to be with you, Spain...

3. Have any of you watched any animes? Do you have any faves?

Gotta run now! I think Alfred is looking over my shoulder! Bjfkdsnf- STAY AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER OR ELSE I, the Hero, WILL HUNT YOU DOWN! See you at the next world meeting. *-*