Reviews for Merely Mortal
Firebird Scratches chapter 1 . 2/14
:( Nuuuuuu. I adored this right up until the ending. Ah, I still adore it, but OUCH damnit.
dahlia chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
noooooooooo!
raaaphh!
what did you do to my raphie!?
Makokam chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
I really really liked this. I think it fit the character ridiculously well. Kind of scary really. Very well done.

Makokam out.
Spiritual Stone chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
AWESOMESAUCE. You're right, that description suits Raphel down to the T. XD
calliopechild chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Augh! This was so great! And then you killed RAPH, and it got less awesome. . Seriously, though, this was really good; I love the kind of drabble approach you took, and you got Raph down perfectly. I always hate it when the guys die, so the last one was obviously hard to read, but the theme of this, following the description of Scylla with a twist, was really well-done. Thank you so much for a good read!
Connie Nervegas chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Tried to leave you a line about this on Stealthy Stories but the site failed me. Sorry if my comment took over there and now you have a second clone of it over here.

Isn't Raph's dark abyss of a brain a nice place to play? The last bit at the end was was very good and sad.

Now I'm starting out the day good and depressed.
XxKuroyoxX chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
:O THAT WAS SO GOOD! ...BUT HE DIED! ...THAT WAS SO GOOD THOUGH AUUGH I am so stuck, but that was a really great fic! I LOVED IT! damn i am gonna stalk your page now!

Instant favorite i swear! xD
Prophetella.livejournal dA chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Wow, I loved this set of stories.

I especially loved the final one as it seems very true to Raph and how he would think while out of it. I know Leo hurt badly over whatever happened but getting cushioned in the empty unawareness helps push past the horror to the sheer beauty of what you wrote.
KameTerra chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Wow. This is so powerful, I still feel like there's a fist squeezing my heart. Most impressive is that each little slice, each adjective could be its very own story, and yet when read together, they enhance each other exponentially. This is beautiful, and heartbreaking. I would quote some of my favorite lines, but as I look back, I see that most of them also happen to be the last line of every section. Which is exactly how it should be.

So. Much. Love.

KT
RainGoddess2040 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Beautiful. Just glorious! It's perfect Raph. Thank you.
Kallasilya chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
I want to hate you because of the last three words of this story. But I can't. :(

I love the way you explored those six words/ideas. There's a distinct and different mood to each one, but they all complement each other so well.

I have to say, your writing level is consistently excellent in everything that you upload - getting an update from you in my inbox is always such a pleasure!