Reviews for Giving up
snow eopard chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
i absoulto0uylt love it
Bela Vosa chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
best b/j ever... I am on team Carlisle (cause he's so smart and sexy_) but I've always thought B/J was totally perfect! I think Reneseme, though supercute and such, was a bit of a cop-out. Jacob needs a human lady, I just think, you know?
Ell Roche chapter 4 . 3/22/2012
This was a very interesting take on the decision. I like that Bella made the choice that was best for her; that makes complete sense to me. As someone who has often done things that are better for other people, I know how hard it can be to push that aside and make the choice that is right for myself. So this especially touched me, as did Jacob's loyalty and love for her.

Also, now I really want cookies. XD I'm on a diet. Thanks for that. Lol.
Anjinsan chapter 4 . 9/7/2011
Severette chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
I liked this. It's nice to see Bella recognizing how much she would lose by changing into a vampire.

Nice inner dialogue of Jake, too.
Lucyferina chapter 4 . 5/19/2010
I liked it :)
gimpy810 chapter 4 . 5/19/2010
I really did enjoy this. While I love long stories, this was also nice because it was quick and to the point, but still had a lot of detail worked in. And, it leaves open so many possibilites for the readers mind. Great job :)
gimpy810 chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
Loved this chapter and how she came to her decision. I also think it was great how you made it clear that the "little things" are what meant the most to her. It's only a few chapters in but this has been a great story. :)
DragonQueen03 chapter 2 . 5/13/2010
I think Bella refers to her dad as Charlie because she was away from him for so long and has a new step-dad, Phil. Jacob always refer to Billy as his dad. Been so long since I read Breaking Dawn, may have to go back and re-read, lol.

BTW, great chapter. Update soon, please. Love Jacob/Bella.
nipponophile chapter 2 . 5/13/2010
Yes, Bella, you CAN do it...
CLH530 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
I love the start of this! I'm looking forward to reading more!
gimpy810 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Ooh, nice start. I'm anxious to see where this goes.
DragonQueen03 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010