Reviews for Total Pokemon Island
Zek chapter 14 . 8/30
Zoroark/Zorua would have been PERFECT for this challenge. They ARE the illusion pokemon after all.
Zek chapter 11 . 8/30
Mew has another clone? See paragraph 5 sentence 7.
Zek chapter 9 . 8/30
I am ready to bet that Mewtwo's greatest fear is that he will have to live for the rest of his live surrounded by idiots. :P
UMM chapter 7 . 8/28
Bronzong are genderless pokemon.
I'd like to note I haven't figured out what I'm afraid of. Surprised, huh? Also, I'd like to note that I know a lot about Pokémon and yet I haven't checked Cacturne's Pokedex entry. And yet I don't get what is with Kadabra's fear. It reminds me so much about that zombie-freak kid in Total Drama Pahkitew Island. Got any comments, Pidgeotto?
Pidgeotto: I'm just glad that I'm with Gliscor again.
Gliscor: If it makes you feel any better, me and Tyler's Lucario beat the flip out of Lopunny.
Lucario: We owned her.
I knew Lapras would get eliminated at some point but now I hate Kadabra which is why Gabite is fighting him to exact HER revenge. I lent her my Staraptor's support as well so hopefully things will be ok. Sorry you got eliminated, Lapras. You were a cool character. And I think I know what the next challenge is going to be.
Lapras: A paintball challenge. Just great.
Kadabra, you sly fox. I definitely am placing on my least favourite characters list even though you did pretty good with revealing Hypno and his evil plots. But still, I'm not too happy about you cheating Gabite out of the competition by telling Team Sweet to vote for her instead of Lopunny. If you do that again I will release Gabite upon you and send in Yveltal and Chesnaught as well just to own you!
Swinub food cart for the win!
Team Swinub for the win!
Go Swinub for the win!
Go Swinub for the win!
20 Lives chapter 16 . 2/28
ive read your work many times dark and you are my favourite writer!
Awesome chapter! and story! Heh, I guessed the one with Mewtwo and Banette. And it all started just because of one sarcastic comment. Oh well.. I hope Weavile doesn't win, but she will sureky kast some more chapters just to keep the conflict. Actually I think Houndoom is one of my favorite characters. And Cacturne is great too. But Weavile gets prize for best villain and the one who has lasted longer.
Anonymous chapter 30 . 1/30
Make Banette win a season please.
Sorry, guys but I'm pretty much injured all because of Rhydon so I've got Mewtwo doing the review for me.
Mewtwo: So, yeah. Rhydon was a strong player and after that battle between him and Wooper, Tyler wasn't expecting him to get eliminated. Other than that... Gengar was awesome with pulling a Justin in that.