Reviews for Total Pokemon Island
HardKnox chapter 34 . 9/4
Now THIS is a story that I can read, over, and over, and over. There's some tweeks here and there but no story is perfect. The only thing I would complain is the finale and finalists, but that's just my personal opinion. Great job.
Defender of Time chapter 2 . 4/3
Whoa! What a first (legitimate) chapter! Second if you count the prologue, but whatever...

Cliff jumping? CLIFF JUMPING?! I agree with Houndoom, SOMEONE is off their rocker! XD Nice to see that you've already begun to flesh out the characters' interactions with each other. I'm sure this is going to be one of those stand-out fanfictions. Good luck!

Waitaminute...

"Wooper wheeled [Diglett] over to get his Pok├ęblock."

...Wooper doesn't have arms either... _
Roran the Zoroark chapter 34 . 12/15/2016
M.V.S. Most valuable story. no joke
Guest chapter 3 . 11/26/2016
Very well written
Guest chapter 2 . 11/26/2016
Poop poop poopy poop!
dave huijbens chapter 2 . 11/26/2016
rlly electrode is first out :/
well go shinx and wooper
dave huijbens chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
WHY ELECTRODE? VOLTORB IS MY FAVOURITE POKEMON. Welp im rooting for electrode and i hate digglet
Guest chapter 34 . 11/18/2016
Rereading this again and I have to say it's great. Plots, drama, twists, great characters and creative challenges. Awesome!
dragonrush chapter 7 . 10/6/2016
Zubat deserved it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
I like ninetales.
Qwertypip chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
Lol Wheelbarrow-Diglett for the win! Will we ever get to see Diglett's body? ?
Guest chapter 8 . 2/11/2016
Hi there!
Okay, so far I'm LOVING this Fanfiction! At first I was kinda skeptical, but then it started to grow on me! I noticed instantly that the challenges follow that of the show mostly, but I'm wondering if the Pokemon follow respective characters as well, some of them do, others don't, and that is the only thing confusing me. If each Pokemon has(had) a respective character, who would they be? A list would be amazing! Thank you and I look forward to continuing this very entertaining fanfic! :)
Skyress1 chapter 34 . 10/20/2015
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnOkay... that was a cliche. So the little scared guy one it. How unexpected. Maybe if I had not read it here... well it would not change anything. You probably just copy and paste. It's rather visible to be honest. Well played, Dark Amphitere. But it does not change me feelings about the story. The start was brilliant. It was getting even better half-way through. But for me, it went down hill as soon as Weavil got eliminated and Mewtwo was stuck at Looser's Island. And it got worse with the elimination of the last two players I liked. I never liked Clefairy or that too-random-and-food-obsessed Piloswine. And Gloom isn't that much better. Actually the last one did not have a character of their own in a way.
Skyress1 chapter 33 . 10/20/2015
Seriously? A piloswine and an Oddish... this better be worth it.
Skyress1 chapter 32 . 10/20/2015
What the -seriously long censor-?! Do you think I read this -long censor- to get another of my bets eliminated... if no one else hates this chapter ...THE I -CENSORED- do!
Clefairy should not be in the challenge I know she's evil. Swinub isn't exactly competent enough and Oddish is as much a coward as anyone.
Seriously?! Why the heck would you Hurrah? For a freaky fairy type? Pfft... if Mewtwo was here, I think that it would have ran differently. And Cacturne would not have turned evil and he would not convince anyone to vote against their friends and then he would not vote for himself and the Oddish and Swinub would have realised what Clefairy was doing... but Cacturne was right about the fact that Clefairy would not want to have Swinub with them. .