Reviews for Total Pokemon Island
I'd like to note I haven't figured out what I'm afraid of. Surprised, huh? Also, I'd like to note that I know a lot about Pokémon and yet I haven't checked Cacturne's Pokedex entry. And yet I don't get what is with Kadabra's fear. It reminds me so much about that zombie-freak kid in Total Drama Pahkitew Island. Got any comments, Pidgeotto?
Pidgeotto: I'm just glad that I'm with Gliscor again.
Gliscor: If it makes you feel any better, me and Tyler's Lucario beat the flip out of Lopunny.
Lucario: We owned her.
I knew Lapras would get eliminated at some point but now I hate Kadabra which is why Gabite is fighting him to exact HER revenge. I lent her my Staraptor's support as well so hopefully things will be ok. Sorry you got eliminated, Lapras. You were a cool character. And I think I know what the next challenge is going to be.
Lapras: A paintball challenge. Just great.
Kadabra, you sly fox. I definitely am placing on my least favourite characters list even though you did pretty good with revealing Hypno and his evil plots. But still, I'm not too happy about you cheating Gabite out of the competition by telling Team Sweet to vote for her instead of Lopunny. If you do that again I will release Gabite upon you and send in Yveltal and Chesnaught as well just to own you!
Swinub food cart for the win!
Team Swinub for the win!
Go Swinub for the win!
Go Swinub for the win!
20 Lives chapter 16 . 2/28
ive read your work many times dark and you are my favourite writer!
Awesome chapter! and story! Heh, I guessed the one with Mewtwo and Banette. And it all started just because of one sarcastic comment. Oh well.. I hope Weavile doesn't win, but she will sureky kast some more chapters just to keep the conflict. Actually I think Houndoom is one of my favorite characters. And Cacturne is great too. But Weavile gets prize for best villain and the one who has lasted longer.
Anonymous chapter 30 . 1/30
Make Banette win a season please.
Sorry, guys but I'm pretty much injured all because of Rhydon so I've got Mewtwo doing the review for me.
Mewtwo: So, yeah. Rhydon was a strong player and after that battle between him and Wooper, Tyler wasn't expecting him to get eliminated. Other than that... Gengar was awesome with pulling a Justin in that.
Tyler Parasida chapter 2 . 11/19/2014
Honestly, I knew Electrode would be the first to go. While he isn't the Ezekiel of this series, he's sort of someone you'd expect to get eliminated before the merge. While Ezekiel in TDI got eliminated for making a sexist comment towards the girls, Electrode got eliminated for his big ego. By the way, he's currently here with me so he gets to voice his opinion.
Electrode: I'm glad I made it farther in Total Pokémon World Tour at least. My time there was good.
Thanks, Electrode. Also, I still know Houndoom won't win but I know he gets into a relationship with Ninetales. I definitely want the Houndoom x Ninetales moment to happen at some point.
Tyler Parasida chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
I really like every little bit of the show. It fits everything that a TPI needs. I don't really hate anything about the show so I'll go over my favourite character. Zubat does have a bad luck curse that keeps going on with him so I sympathize with him at least. I don't really like how Weavile turns out later on but she seems pretty cool. She does get one of the best songs in TPWT when that comes around.
Weavile: You really think that? Thanks, Tyler.
I won't be predicting but I know who I want to win even though I know who it is. I want Houndoom to at least win, he has that fear of water and I don't really like how Mew tortures him.
Houndoom: Even though I hate Weavile, I'll give you that. She does have a great song.
Tyler Parasida chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
I guess to start the reviews I'll talk about what I think of Mew. Mew is pretty similar to Chris McLain from Total Drama. He puts the campers through horrifying challenges and I feel as if he might turn into a Pokémon which I might explode on if I ever see him doing something so horrifying that he makes the camper quit and- oh, right. Episode 33. How could I forget?
Mew: You just read it a few minutes ago.
Good point, Mew. It's still horrifying to make Dragonite do a mean dare that resulted in his worst experience in Total Pokémon Island, though.
Tyler Parasida chapter 15 . 11/9/2014
I hate Rhydon. I hate Rhydon. I hate Rhydon. I hate Rhydon. I hate Rhydon. I hate Rhydon. What else could I say? I hate Rhydon so much.
Wooper: Thanks for nursing me back up to health, Tyler.
No problem. I just hate Rhydon so much that I'd say that I hate him so many times. I'd say it so many times that he'd probably come bursting right through that portal just to beat me up only to be met by my Blastoise's Waterfall.