Reviews for Eilat
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
An excellent. Agree with you that really none of us who has left one country for another, especially in a circumstance like Ziva's can fully understand what this meant to Ziva. Liked that Gibbs gave her a little piece of Israel to carry with her.
Catmint chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Sweet, beautiful and tender. This is a lovely little scene of their relationship.
Chrissy1992 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Perfect:")
eva-david chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
A beautiful gesture of Gibbs and surely it would have helped Ziva if it had happened this way. Lovely!
AngelCurls chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I loved it, and I agree with you so much about leaving your country especially for Ziva :-)
shad75 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
This was lovely. I love both Ziva and Cote de Pablo. I have liked her for a lot longer than Kate in Castle and the 2 girls in Criminal Minds (who I only started really liking this October when I became a dedicated fan of the show after watching 'Lauren'.). I was on pins this summer until Cote signed her new 2 year contract. I know she and MH are very close and CBS will be crazy to let her go. But then, they do some crazy things like letting the 2 female leads from CM go when the show had such a huge fan following.

I hope the exam you took went well (I don't mean the exam you said you were taking at the bottom of this chapter cos this chapter was written in 2010, I mean the one you said you were taking, the final, when you replied my review of another story). Oh by the way, you wrote this chapter before this episode aired right? I can't remember the name now, the one after Patriot down no? But I remember it was the penultimate episode in season 7 and I was a bit upset that Tony and Gibbs weren't there for her citizenship ceremony. I loved the way Ziva wore her hair in that episode (and other episodes in the latter half of season 7 and early season 8, like when she came back from Miami in the season 8 premier).

I am from Sri Lanka (a tiny island just south of India. Its a former British colony). Tony mentions it in 'worst nightmare' - season 8 episode 2. I loved yesterday's episode 'newborn king' although I liked the NCIS LA episode after it better.

Oh, I didn't know that the boy who plays Henry on CM is A.J. Cook's son. Thats really interesting. I love hearing tidbits like that. On the NCIS forum I am on, they post loads of interesting articles and interviews. Same with the Castle forum. But the CM forum I am on doesn't do that unfortunately (those are the only 3 forums I am on).

In this chapter, I love the fact that McGee was going to base his new book on Agent Tommy doing a global search for the missing officer Lisa. I wish that McGee didn't stop writing because the book story was so much fun. I think it was cover story where someone started killing people, something to do with his books.

And I love that Gibbs gave her a necklace. I always wondered where the necklace she wears in season 7 comes from because the terrorist guy broke it off her in the season 6 finale. I have read some fics where Tony gives her the star of David as a Christmas gift because it appears after the episode 'Faith'? Actually, I am not sure which episode it appears but thats what I read.

In which episode does Gibbs first call Ziva Ziver? Was it in the one where they were doing stakeouts in a building? And Ziva and Mc Gee play a trick on Tony and at the end of the episode Tony does something to Ziva's chair and she falls off it? I can't remember the name. I think it was also called Stakeout, in season 6? I think he also calls her Ziver in one last score in season 8.
Nahau Moondust chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Congrats Ziva and I hope you be with NCIS much longer.
sliz225 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Aww, some sweet cameos from the whole team, a great Abby party planning moment, and an explanation of Ziva's new necklace. Really, really nice.
rebecca-in-blue chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
What a perfect fic. So sweet, and so very in-character for Ziva and Gibbs. Even though Ziva isn't an emotional person, I can totally see her tearing up when Gibbs says he's proud of her. Love this fic.
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
That was a nice interaction between Gibbs and Ziva.
ThePurpleDragoness chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
X ) Love it!
bookworm45 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Fabulous! I think you're absolutely right. Renouncing a country you have loved and bled for cannot be easy. Gibbs' gesture is so sweet.
Ravenfur chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Awww, this is adorable. I haven't watched much of Season 7, but this seemed bang-on with their character. Great fic!
diana teo chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Ahhh,the scene that should have been,but got hijacked by the season finale...lovely.
necira-skies chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
another good job on this fic. While it turns out Tony and Gibbs missed the ceremony on the show, Gibbs probably is the one who is most aware of everything Ziva's had to go through (or perhaps Ducky)