Reviews for The Morning After the Night Before
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 3/7
Been reading a lot of slash lately, I only read Edward and Jasper, because I got tired of Bella and Edward, this sounds cute, esp since I've read some wonderful but very angsty slash ffn lately. My heart can't take much more crying.
Rachel Garber chapter 2 . 2/4
Omg, you made Edward just the way I adore him, shy just like the original, iykwim, I read lots of different Edward (and usually Bella) fan fiction, including what became Fifty Shades of Grey, but none touches my heart so much as the shy Edwards, the ones that are a reflection of the original, and I don't mean the movie Edward. I love that about him so much, that he is shy, and so many people who have met him say the same thing, he is a very shy private person. (swoon, cue the fan girl here) To me there is just something so sexy and alluring about that part of his persona. I do hope you will continue this at sometime, this gave me as much pleasure as Over the Top, of course of shorter duration, lol. I kind of think that Jazz is going to feel the same way about Edward. Just lovely and thanks for having them get to know each other before hopping into bed together. I think it was more meaningful for both of them. xo
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 2/4
I thought it was adorable, boys that age, always horny, always just "out there" doing things they would regret doing, or wouldn't do 20 some years later. Edward and Jasper, my fav, no my only slash couple. Swooon. Very good, capture "guy world" perfectly. Straight guys do similar stupid things too
keyecullen chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
Awww...I love that they got to know each other before just jumping right on into bed with each other. Made it sweet and not just a hookup.

Keye
keyecullen chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Love the use of audacity here in this line:

He groaned at the audacity of the sunlight that streamed through his bedroom window.

Love this too:

in case his stomach did refund the water.

And then I got to engrossed in the story to type anymore! LOL

Keye
dazzlingrockstar chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
I see it's been two years, so... I vote, HELL YEAH! I DEFINITELY want another chapter. Maybe they'll end up dating... Hmmm... D gimmemore! RAWR! So hot!
J.DRAST chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
Hello. Mmm...love these two boys! I liked how they met, via pics online. Thanks, Suzan Noerr
flutterfli chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
I was hoping for another chapter. LOL Love how these two got to know each other a bit first.
fashdoll chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
Loved it!
swred5 chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
Happened upon this story once again and had to red once more. I hope that you still plan on giving these guys one more chapter some day. I just love this pair. Thanks for sharing your talents w/ the rest of us!

xoxo,

Amiee
sugaray chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
Loved it :)
Lea66 chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
I just can't stop reading this story over and over. I really hope you're able to finish it. Love all your work.
metle chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
Really nice... Hoping for the third chapter ;o)
misguided gh0st chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
i like it.
Elicullen26 chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
Dear Katie:

Another amazing one shot. With the ending of DD I find myself craving more of your writting. I hope you decide sometime to post the wrapping of this story, I had so much fun EM is a riot!