Reviews for Everything Changes
allie chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
omg this offically one of my favourite stories,i love it! I waited like for almost a month for part 2. thank you so much for writting one madison and drew all the way! :)
MADFINN FEVER D chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY! can u please write another fanfic about madison finn? i cant believe laura dower stopped writing about this series. i miss them so much. this story made my day :) thank u and please please please write another one, there are so little madison finn fanfics :) good luck
MadFinn chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
So cooool! LYLAS. N e way,Make more!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
Oh. my. Goodness... Poor, poor Maddie :( Aawwww, I feel sooooo bad for her!
Emily chapter 14 . 6/21/2012
this is an amazing chapter please write more pleeeeeeease
Guest chapter 14 . 11/9/2011
I love this story and it's everything Maddie and Drew ever wanted! Good

job. Now gonna read the sequel! :)
AprilMBM chapter 14 . 11/2/2010
Aww this story was so sweet! I really enjoyed it. Thank you for writing it!
Magical-Lux chapter 14 . 7/16/2010
Awww...all I can say is FINALLY!

So will there be more drama or will the story end?

Personally I'd love it if you got more into college life...like them having fun just enjoying their that's just me so update soon!
Magical-Lux chapter 9 . 7/15/2010
Ha...that went better than I thought it would...can't wait for the next chapter :)
Magical-Lux chapter 8 . 7/15/2010
Woah...just ZOMG...(I still have no idea what the 'z' stands for but it seems appropriate) jeez that's seems really harsh...
Magical-Lux chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
Wow...that was a total dun-dun-DUN moment...well I can say that I was thoroughly surprised though it seems kind of messed up that Vicky and Hart kinda got together cause they both knew Maddie...ah well that's life :P
Magical-Lux chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Omg I loved the Madison Finn series!

So the super edition #3 really is the last book?

Aww after I got that book I kept looking for other books after but found no such luck. :( Its like Laura Dower dropped off the Earth...but it's true that Hart moves away at the end of seventh he goes to I loved this series...but I'm glad that someone started a fanfic about it :)
collateraldamage-x chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
First of all, let me say I'm obsseseed with this story. You've got the characters so right and they way you've written them is that you've got the nostalgic sense of them from when they were younger but yet they're more mature... okay that doesn't make sense but it's a compliment.

And YES! Madison X Drew :D As much as I like Hart, I think Drew was a better match for Madison. You could tell he totally like her all the way to the end.

Great job with the story! I'm sorry you don't have more reviews. This series isn't as popular as it should be and a lot of people don't write fanfiction for it so it's all kind of obscure. But hey, I'm a fan of your story- if it matters :)
PureFun chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Just found your story n loved it. And that other person was rite ppl need 2 review this, i read lots of great stories on here n review but never met someone put in so much effort but given less appreciation lol. thanks for all the gud chapters tho i havent finish this series i enjoy your plot n storyline
Number 8.0 chapter 14 . 6/4/2010
I cant beleive no ones reviewed yet! awesome stoey!