Reviews for Domination
QuicksilverKatana chapter 4 . 7/4/2017
That was fantastic! ) You are an excellent writer. Thank you so much for posting.
Wildrose Sesshomaru chapter 4 . 2/27/2016
good story :)
Wildrose Sesshomaru chapter 2 . 2/26/2016
I just loved the end of this chapter! hahahaha!
Daine from Snowdale chapter 4 . 9/25/2015
i am sooo happy now! :D i love this story.
happysue115 chapter 4 . 7/9/2014
LOVED IT. You are one of the best writers that I have ever had the good luck and pleasure to come across on this ridiculously often times mediocre website. PLEASE, continue writing forever.
Sylphie3000 chapter 4 . 11/3/2013
i personally thought it was adorable -sorry if thats odd terminology, i ve just read a LOT of these.
but no they were really IC and i loved it. keep up the good work!
Sylphie3000 chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
ohshit
poor numair, like pracitcing restraint and all that. not to mention Alanna telling him that
and poor daine, with the animals and her frustration and everything
but no seriously goddammit numair just bed the girl already
Sylphie3000 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
THAT WAS SO FUNNY
OHMYGOD
im dying here
DandelionKing chapter 4 . 9/29/2013
This was a fun read. I think it would be fine if a pregnancy charm looked like a pregnancy charm, unless they are doing something they shouldn't be. I get the feeling that we are living in a much more sex negative society than those in Tortal.

As I said, this was a fun read. There was the comment at the end about hands though that really put a dent in that. There are plenty of folks who have sex without a penis involved and I don't think that sex is somehow less or inadequate. But, I feel like there is a message out there that says a penis is necessary for sex or for the best sex. I think we should challenge that message and at the very least not pass it on. Does that make sense?

Anywho, good story, first lemon or not. I think you should keep writing and adding the world of fanfiction. I liked the playful banter back and forth. And I also liked that Daine was very possessed of her own agency. :)
ConfusedSocialChameleon chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
If I could purr I would be right now, simply fantastic.
gypsyprincess94 chapter 4 . 4/26/2013
Loved the story! :)
Hannatude chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
"...gang-raped by a pod of dolphins..."

That's gotta be one of the most awkward sentences he has ever uttered.
- Hanna, via 3DS
RosesAreForever23 chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
Hey, just gotta say that this story was amazing! Not just for the lemon, mind you. I enjoyed reading about how Numair fought to keep her from feeling used and how she reacted by yelling at him for being an idiot (secretly pleased that he was doing so though). I think my favorite part was when Kitten attacked him for being on top of her though! Great job :D
innail chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
Just a nit-picky comment here: a pony is a small horse (58 inches or shorter). A baby horse is a foal.
Shazam chapter 4 . 3/28/2012
YAY! You finished! You should defiantly were more about them! Hmmmm perhaps oooooh a SEQAL! Oh YES that would be nice!

~Shazam!~