Reviews for Second Chance at Love
ladytuku chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
you are an amazing writer please add a second chapter
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I most defiantly want more so update soon please
SmurfsTasteGoodOnToast chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I have only one thing to say, AAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Midnight Fearie chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Jazz: one word-awww

Layla: 4 words- Molly and Nephlite forever!

Aqua: 37 words- This story was absolutely awesome and I can't wait for the second part to come out cuz i love it that much and it was just that amazing and you are totally brilliant! loved this sooo much!
yayiV chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
great story is fantastic so far. you hit the nail on the head with tigers eyes character. and im lovin that naru & nephlite could be together again. it would be cool if the other shittenou came back too

NARU&NEPHLITE FOREVER!

really hope you continue with the story its so good

yur a grate writer i wish i had yur talent.
yayiV chapter 1 . 9/29/2010

NARU&NEPHLITE FOREVER!

really hope you continue with the story its so good

yur a grate writer i wish i had yur talent.
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
-chuckles- This was good! I'm a bit sad for Melvin, but happy that Neflite and Molly are together. -laughs- Neflite kicked TigersEye's ass royaly! XD Me LOVE this! Kinda wish you would write another chapter explaining how exactly Neflite will get his life back, and if Molly will be finding out about the scouts...but, that's your choice. -
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Kawaii!

Poor Melvin, but really, as cute as he might be, I just don't think he's good enough for Molly (that sounds kinda cruel, doesn't it?)

Anyway, I'm very happy with this fic right now. Wish you would write another chapter explaining how exactly Neflyte will get back his life, and if Molly will be finding out about the scouts.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
Ah...suhweet...mi amour. ::smiles:: I love it. Those two next to Rei and Chad. ::grins and there are a couple others...Were my most favoredest couple before he got...::slides hand across throat:: You know. And now back in this touching love story. :;grins:: E! I can't wait to read more. Now I gotta finish mines. I've been reading so many and I say the world should not be devoid of any Nephlite n Molly aka (Nephrite n Naru) stories. _ Please write more soon. So I can sit read and get all emotional and stuff. ::sighs:: _ Okay I'm done. Love the story.
Seed-of-Flame chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
You better write more. I love this story. I've always wanted a Neflite is back story.
Love it!
V FLAME V
Emirii Erizabesu chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
this is so sweet beutuful lovely and romanctic