Reviews for Dairy of a theif
Guest chapter 13 . 8/9/2015
Wow... Just wow. This fanfic took me on so many journeys! Deserves a round of applause. Not only that, I'm proud that you had the motivation to finish it!
-Ferretwolf
Guest chapter 8 . 6/25/2013
(wants to crawl down a hole and die)
JDeppIsMyLovely chapter 13 . 9/24/2011
Ahahaha I loved this story! I really can't pick a Favorite part :)
Imaginary Enemies chapter 13 . 7/25/2011
haha I loved this.

even though I completely imagined the story after Sly 3 completely differently, i still liked it.

You've got a really great sense of humor hahaha/
Guest chapter 13 . 6/26/2011
Honey Amy's a lesbian lol I love it I'm sad that's it'd over though :(
Sorryfandklgwa chapter 13 . 6/22/2011
The last chapter was an awesome ending to an awesome book. I really want to encourage you to keep writing in the Sly Cooper section.

And about what you were going to update next, I think you should do a sequel to this.
R0se chapter 13 . 6/20/2011
this chapter is AWESOME! yet EEWWWWW! soooo like the story! Bye!
TheStabilityProject chapter 13 . 6/19/2011
This was not your best chapter. But an amazing story over all. My favorite chapter was the one with Bentley and his father and everyone else at the bar- the part when S&C were making out on the bar with everyone cheering them on cracked me up.

Thanks for the story. Cheers.

TSP
psykotic addiction chapter 13 . 6/19/2011
...You just killed me with laughter at that ending...No I'm serious.
critic chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
Holy shit 5 billion dollars were did he get that money for a car
Sorryfandklgwa chapter 12 . 5/25/2011
Definintley my favorite chapter yet. It had the humor, suspense, twists, and anything else you could ask for. And the way you made the reader feel sorry for Sly was amazing! Keep on writing!

Quote, unquote, "Look at me! I'm a cowboy!"
TheStabilityProject chapter 12 . 5/21/2011
Hey! Great chapter, greater story! Can't wait for the epilogue! Idk what my favorite part was, but my favorite chapter remains Bentley's father and the saloon.

Great story. Thanks so much for writing it!
slycooperfan123456 chapter 11 . 4/29/2011
loved this chapter, love the story, its just the way you write it it was probebly the first story ive read on here and i started raeding this stuff after i was shot three months ago by a mugger and since then ide been hooked by this you should should really consider turrnig it into a book by the way been lmao since chapter 1.
Anonymous Reviewer 64 chapter 11 . 3/25/2011
Wow... this story is just... wow... ever since chapter 1, I had been LMAO, and have done that for 11 chapters straight. Your style of humor is just... wow...

Bewildered with laughter, Anonymous Reviewer #64
DarkFox93 chapter 11 . 3/22/2011
Haha that chapter flaming killed me. glad to see carm has an evil side and nice twist at the end. Cant wait to see the next chapter D