Reviews for One for Trust
MarJan53 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
I love the idea of Neal having a pet
Lauri3n chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
This is awesome!
SweetFedora chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
It's been awhile since I've seen a good X-men:E story. And Young Justice is pretty awesome. I'm interested to see what you do.
Crimson Hope chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
awwwwwwwwww so cute. Toby is a puppy version of Neal. ooh oh oh oh you should totally make Neal and Toby get into trouble together. And then make them give peter the puppy dog eyes together to get them out of it.
Stroma chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
Very good. Love the idea of him having a pet to look after.
Wondo chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
Loved it.

"They both needed a second chance." How true!
peppe1951 chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
I love this so far...but it has a dog in it and I'm a dog lover...Toby will be great for Neal and vice versa...can't wait to see what happens next...update soon this was a delightful two chapters...
Kiki Cabou chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
M'aw! I love Toby. I Google Imaged the Schipperke (is it Shi-PER-kee, or SHIP-er-kee?) and oh my God, What. A. Cute. Dog. You're right, I read the description, and it is essentially Neal in dog form. LOL Cute dog, cute guy ... in a cute hat (woo hoo!) ... dude, they're going to take over the world. This is totally fluffy, in all senses of the word, and a lot of fun. Yay.
kenziecaffrey chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
Its nice to know someone appreciates the Schipperke! I have one who's name is Kuma! Aren't they just adorable! I love there tails :)
Sparky Dorian chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Wow. That was intense. I liked it a lot. I thought they were all in character. And I liked the pug!
Tanigi chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
This is pretty good so far; it should be entertaining to see Neal with a dog. :) But I think you might want to get a beta reader. There aren't any big mistakes, but there are a couple of grammar slip-ups, and things like this:

It was a good 30-45 minutes before Peter was suppose to come get the ex-con for their joyous exciting day of mortgage fraud! (yippee)

would be better if the exclamation point and the little 'aside' weren't there. Still, all in all, it's pretty good.
Kiki Cabou chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
So Neal teases Peter by calling him Sherlock, Peter teases Neal by calling him Moriarty, and now we have a dog named Toby. (Sherlock Holmes once famously made use of a dog named Toby in either A Study in Scarlet or The Sign of Four - I can't remember which - as a tracking hound.) If Toby turns out to be a floppy-eared mongrel, I'm gonna LOL. Fair warning. It's a really cute idea, though! Run with it. I want to see where you go. :)
Ursula4x chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Oh, heck, Neal loves dogs, but really having one that needs full time care might be different.

Gimme a dog story!
bittergreen chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
I really like the start of this story. Neal seems to be such a dog person, I can see him taking in one that needs some TLC. Would do him some good too, hopefully? Please update this soon!