Reviews for White Balloons
septima.winters chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Great story :) My favourite duo: humor and romance.
I had lots of laugh while reading it.
All characters are 'in character' so the plot seems to flow naturally and you really don't need to have mixed feelings about this. :)
All The Best!
Avelya chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
I'm amazed at how well you kept them in character and still pulled off a believable ship. When I started reading, I honestly didn't think it possible. I stand corrected. :D Thanks so much for the great read!
PerSonNee chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Love it! I think that it's one of the best couple :D!
odogoddess chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Beautiful. Wonderful and *smart* dialogue. Very much enjoyed this.
Panda1987 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Amazing story- I really enjoyed it. Loved their conversations and I thought you really wrote them well- the wording in the conversations were fab... :)
Mandarine chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
One of the best -if not the best- stories I've read about this couple. Thanks a lot !
Moonraven81 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
this pairing is so uncommon but completely charming
missmatchedromantic chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I really wish there was a continuation of this. Love it!
Sarahostervig1 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Please make a sequel of this this story was sooo good and it would be cool if it continued
tambrathegreat chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Oh, lovely, lovely story. I really am impressed with how you handled the characters. Thanks for sharing this.
Rin5o chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Thank you for the amazing read! I loved your Snape, the characterization was IMHO spot-on, I loved how he preferred to watch the balloons from afar rather than join in on the celebration. And Ron having a nerd fetish, lol)) Someone definitely has to kick his lazy ass from time to time. Snape/Ron is actually one of my favourite pairings, despite its rarity. For some reason it's the only Snape/younger generation pairing I understand.
Ali-chan et Vani-chan chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
loved it! very lovely story, the flirting was cute and refreshing, and full of hope. thank you for the marvelous read;p
Always the Prince chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
You should be VERY happy with the outcome of this. I literally laugh out loud at the "turnip" comment and teared up during the balloons. Most Ron/Severus pairings I've read are awkward or completely out of character. You did really well.

- AtP
snarky Beth chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I really don't usually go for this pairing, but I was looking for something different to read. This was actually pretty enjoyable! You wrote the relationship in a very tasteful way. Nicely written :)
jberri79 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I really liked this story. Never thought about Snape with one of the boys- but I like this, it was really good.