Reviews for The Cookie Incident
Lawren Deer chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
So lovely!
AradiaLoveless chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I love the way you portray Jareth and Sarah!
anono chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Lovely, I can't wait to read the story set after this
chainsaws4life chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I want a cookie.

We all do Jareth, we all do...

Pretty great stuff
MorgauseNokami chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Verryyy nice and sweet fic, this. I like how you pointed out the age difference and still made it work.
Ayjah chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
So romantic!
NightLove chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Very enjoyable story to read. The dialog between Sarah and Jareth is expertly written and completely believable. I eagerly await the next chapter in their story:)
Tar Irene chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Aww, that was super cute and romantic. I'm glad the shift from 'running the labyirinth because i have to' to 'running the labyrinth because it works for us' happened sooner rather than later :-)
TaliesinsHeir chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Yay! That was so much fun. Love the idea that Jareth would pull her back over and over until he got his way. This was just perfect. Please write more on this soon.
addictedtofantasy chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I have a very goofy smile on my face now. This was just so funny and sweet and fluffy.

I can so visualise the annoyed look Jareth would have at not getting a cookie. And party in the Underground!

"There was cake, and it was very good cake."

And of course:

"And call me crazy, but I'm sure it's not a good idea for my dad to see you with a riding crop, unless he can also see the horse, okay?"

Oh dear. How could I not see this before?

Now I must go read this other Labyrinth fic of yours!
Jack Hawksmoor chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
aww, so sweet! This one made me all warm and fuzzy.
SpaceHead3 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Awesome! A Labyrinth fic. Good story; I'll be looking out for more.
Terrifica Oneiroi chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
I didn't even know that I wanted this until I'd read your other Jareth/Sarah story, and it hit me like a train coming down the proverbial tunnel... i.e. 'a gigantic flash of light, then being flattened absolutely with no idea what has just happened'.

I unconditionally love this. I mean, well, David Bowie, obviously... who doesn't love him? (Jareth was enough like Ziggy that I was instantly interested in this movie.) I just cannot believe that you've wormed down into yet another fandom, and made perfection out of what had to originally have been some drug-induced hallucination.

On the other hand, I now cannot watch this movie without thinking of possible mushy, biworld dates, parties, and spectacular arguments. I think you may have ruined another childhood memory with your wonderful, romantic debauchery.

Delightful.

-Terri O
artseblis chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
This was certainly a fun read, and a great premise for an anime version if ever someone suddenly has that bright idea.
FlickerDaCat chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
I could summarize this as 'Absolutely Brilliant', but it would be an understatement!