Reviews for Cherry Bomb
Debs chapter 6 . 11/29/2014
Awwwwww i love this sooo much! 3
1Deanlover chapter 3 . 1/16/2014
I love this story already :)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
Candy is a stripper name so i cant take her seriously, and the story would be better if they didnt cuss so much, it makes them sound uneducated.
Paula chapter 15 . 5/1/2013
Ohmygod that was so amazing!
TheSpazChik chapter 15 . 8/15/2012
This was really good:)
readerlover16 chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
Love it!
xJenzaFreakx chapter 15 . 5/28/2011
I read this whole thing in like two days and I have to say, it was awesome! I loved every minute! I laughed so hard at alot of the dialogue between the sisters and the brothers. I especially loved the part with Sam and Lys at the park during the fairy tales ep! The way you ended the paragraph with, "But it was too late, Lys was a pumpkin." xD Omg, I died! You guys are soooo great with matching the brothers' personalities and keeping them so in character! Kudos for that! I also really liked your OCs personalities and their love for each other, very nice touch! I was almost in tears when Candy found out she was pregnant and then was attacked by the hellhound...I could just hear Dean and see his face when he watched his wife and unborn child be brutally torn apart in front of him! You're both amazing writers and I can't wait to see more of My Immortal! I'll review that story next, since I already read that one too!

ImpalaGirl4484 chapter 4 . 8/30/2010
OMG! I was laughing my butt off the whole time. Great chapter!
AngelOfTheSouthWest chapter 15 . 7/23/2010
I LOVE this story. It's written amazingly, the characters are fantastic. And, wow, is it hot at times? So, so good, can't wait to read the sequel. I have high hopes :)

Steff x
vannaXbanana chapter 15 . 7/18/2010
Oh my goodness, I loooooved it! It was a heartbreaking conclusion, but it worked out very well. Very great writing, girls! :) can't wait to read the sequel!
esper1315 chapter 15 . 7/16/2010
ah man that was crazy. I loved it so much.
Just Another Jessica chapter 15 . 7/16/2010
I really loved the ending. Can't wait for the next story.
PerfectlyImperfect-EmMandC chapter 15 . 7/15/2010
I really love this story. I can't wait to read more. Poor Dean, poor Winchesters. That's just wrong. (but I love it anyway)
MadXHatterX94 chapter 15 . 7/14/2010
OMG! Pretty please write a sequal!
willowtree311 chapter 15 . 7/14/2010
I loved the story, although the ending may give me nightmares! I can't wait for the sequel!