Reviews for Our Daughter Our Little Angel
Jestina chapter 1 . 12/1
Please update the story...
Bon'sile Hlatshwayo chapter 35 . 8/4
Why haven't u updated yet... There story is hanging in mind nd it pains me not knowing if rose nd Dimitri saved their little girl
OnlyyyForever chapter 35 . 8/1
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkk !What are you doing you can't just abandon t his story I need an update. This is insane. I'm going insane. Updateeeee. I need and updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Kikay Ignacio chapter 1 . 5/27
I Kinda Feel Bad For Demitri. He Probably Has No Idea Why Rose Is Telling Him To Get Out. Rose Should Just Tell Him About Kady. :j
Kikay Ignacio chapter 8 . 5/27
I Hate Lissa. She Is Too Stubborn. If She Hadnt Been Stubborn,There Wouldnt Have Been Trouble In The First Place. Ex,Demitri And Rose Wouldnt Have Made Love (Well Of Course I Wanted That) But That Led To Demitri Being Taken And Turned.
Kikay Ignacio chapter 35 . 5/26
So Far I Think This Is The Best Fan Fiction Ive Ever Read. But Oh No I Hope Kady Will Be Okay!*Wipes Tear Away*
Kikay Ignacio chapter 5 . 5/26
Oh No!You Gotta Be Kidding Me Rose Hathaway!Just Leave Your Parents Alone!
Kikay Ignacio chapter 4 . 5/26
Oh Well I Guess Kady Is Used To Seeing Blood
Kikay Ignacio chapter 4 . 5/26
Omg!Rose Needs To Control Herself!Kady Is Watching!Omg Rose Is Gonna Regret Letting The Darkness Take Over!
Kikay Ignacio chapter 1 . 5/26
Omg!I Knew It!As Soon As Rose Enters The Door!I Knew There Would Be Demitri!XD
yaralppes chapter 35 . 3/21
best fanfic ever. please finish it!
ariannaellss chapter 35 . 3/4
You should really continue this story. It's really good
Shadowdapple of Thunderclan chapter 28 . 2/7
I love the intense emotions you put in here. It made it seem more realistic.
Shadowdapple of Thunderclan chapter 12 . 2/7
Lissa should find out before Dimitri. He may be the father, but Lissa was there for Rose and Kady since the beginning.
Shadowdapple of Thunderclan chapter 11 . 2/7
I actually like this chapter. I am fairly frustrated with Rose, though. I can understand how she wants to wait a while longer before dropping a bomb into Dimitri's lap, but she still should've of told him. And as for a perfect girl for Adrian, a slender dhampir with black hair and shockingly blue eyes about 52 might do.
1,970 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »