Reviews for Our Daughter Our Little Angel
Fernanda21 chapter 35 . 8/13
5 years
I love it! How can you think of something so like Richelle Mead? Hope you can write another chapter soon. You know what? I think you should start a book of your own. You are actually a pretty good, I mean really really good writer!
Hope you write another chapter soon!
sguiliano78 chapter 35 . 7/21
i just have that i love this story so much ive read it twice i know its been years but i really wish you would complete it or put it up for adoption
Um that was a terrible freaking stopping point. Since its actually been years, you'd have thought you cared enough to explain what the hell happened. Okay, thanks for the story as it is.
ROMITRI TOGETHER FOREVER chapter 35 . 6/19
Too good, don't leave it, please!..
Devhuti c Palan chapter 35 . 6/16
Hey first of all, congratulations for reaching this long in the story with really a great plot. I read whole what you wrote in last 38 hours, you got me too interested in the context that I read it in almost one shot. Superb concept. But please don't stop this un-ended as you said. Go on take your time and write soon the end. All the best.
sguiliano78 chapter 35 . 5/27
omg I can't believe that's it...just abandoned...crazy...I hope one day you come back to it...or maybe low someone else to finish for you...this was great..
sguiliano78 chapter 11 . 5/26
I think this story is amazing...but I feel that Dimitri would be more upset that Rose has a child and demand to know who the father is...he seems kinds like he already knows and understands why she hasn't told him...Maybe Yeva told him?
sguiliano78 chapter 11 . 5/26
What the fuck couldn't you update
LexiTheAmatuer chapter 35 . 5/20
For the love of all that is good and holy, update this story! Sweet Jesus. You can't leave this here!
cloclovilla chapter 34 . 5/8
At this point even a rushed ending would be better than nothing at all. Or even tell someone what you had in mind so theu can finish it for you.
I'm starting to regreat reading the story if you leave us hanging like this in the end. You haven't updated since 2011. I'm sorry to tell you this but you're heartless towards us. We love your story, people followed weeks after weeks. Theu trusted you to at least have the decency to finish it. I'm so disapointed. The story was promising.
cloclovilla chapter 35 . 5/8
PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE!
I UNDERSTAND YOUR BUSY BUT PLEASE!
you could uodates bit by bit, I'm sure everyone is fine with it but please update.
It's great story! Don't leave it unfinished!
The more you wait and the harder it will be to get back to it.
You have a lot of fans all around the world, waiting for you.
PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP ON THIS STORY.
cloclovilla chapter 3 . 5/7
Omg omg! Fangirl going crazy here! You're an amazing writer! Can't wait to keep reading! I hope Rose won't accept him back so easily. What is he going to say when he sees how kick ass she is now! OMG OMG SO AWESOME!
*calming down*
One of the best stories I've read and I'm onky at Chp2!
shadowkissedhathaway chapter 35 . 4/23
Just spent a few hours reading the whole story! It's so good I know you probably won't finish but what you have is great
1,948 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »