Reviews for Couples Therapy
Ok, so I loved this story when I first read it back in high school, but now as a teacher who deals with hormonal teenagers on a day-to-day basis, I am so much more in love with it. This McGonagall is sort of my role model. You're amazing, as always!
Caline chapter 1 . 8/17/2017
Minerva is so savage in this fic, it's perfect really
Chris Potterhead chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
Wow! I can only say wow! You never fail to let me laugh Bambi! It's so witty and everything! You're everything really! You're my favourite Jily author and I love you endlessly
GirlWithTheRedSoxCap chapter 1 . 5/29/2017
This is one of my favorite things to read!
edgriffin chapter 1 . 2/7/2017
This one shot is beautifully written, and witty, and funny, and fluffy. I am crying of happiness and my heart is exploding.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
Very funny but I think Mgonalgal's character was a bit off
SomehowSlytherin chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
That was hilarious! And fluffy! :)
Somebody chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
Usually I don't write reviews but your story was so good that it's impossible not to. Usually the stories I read are good but the grammar errors are unbearable or there are no grammar errors but the story is not something that ever would happen. Your story however, had no errors and was a story that I could actually believe had happened to Lily and James when they were young. It also had some humor and the characters actually acted accordingly to themselves in the book. Good job!
Somebody
bechloe47 chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
Adorable. :)
guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
oh my, that was adorable!
HermioneGirl96 chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
I can't stop laughing. Oh my gosh. Yes.
queenbibliophile chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
AGH THIS IS FUCKING AMAZING I LOVE YOU PLEASE MARRY ME.
Jily feels...*begins to bawl*
Ackamarackus chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
Hehe. This is great. Super great. I commend thee.
gxldentrio chapter 1 . 4/12/2015