Reviews for Doom's Day
DElena is DEstiny chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
u r not gonna finfish the ff/ :(
Candygurl101 chapter 5 . 5/26/2010
cant wait till the next chapter
EliKate chapter 5 . 5/16/2010
I absolutly love this chapter, sweet damon is sooo cute but the badass damon is soo may i say sexy lol
pinkshades10 chapter 5 . 5/15/2010
Please keep going :)
Nouk-san chapter 5 . 5/14/2010
Well, you write the story down well, but you really have to watch your 'your'. Sometimes you use it like 'you are' and then it's supposed to be 'you're'
Peachie X chapter 5 . 5/13/2010
I'm going to pretend that this was the season finale. I can't believe it was Katherine either I am still SO mad! Now we have to wait until September only to be teased again with the hopes of some Delena action.. so mad.
allidiane23 chapter 5 . 5/13/2010
amazing chapter :) i so agree with you on the new episode! i was grinning the entire time they kissed and then i was so pissed when i found out it was katherine. i started screaming at the tv :) hopefully, they figure it out in the first episode of the new season. update soon! :)
VampireExpert101 chapter 5 . 5/13/2010
love it, please continue!
bluestriker666 chapter 5 . 5/13/2010
keep it up
VampireFan01 chapter 4 . 5/13/2010
Keep it up...Can't wait to know what happens.
toffeenutlatte chapter 3 . 5/13/2010
oh please please continue. this is wonderful !
bluestriker666 chapter 4 . 5/13/2010
that was great...keep it up
velja chapter 4 . 5/13/2010
You're evil, leaving it at this point! Kidding! I'm dying to know what's gonna happen. Will Elena save them all? Update soon!
jacks-peapod chapter 3 . 5/13/2010
That was a great chapter! Liked the way you described Damons thoughts about His friendship with Elena. He really do care a lot about her!

I also loved the part between Alaric and Damon. They're so cool together!

Plz update soon!
HeroesBonesSNPB chapter 3 . 5/12/2010
ooooooh! awesome chapters! this is going in an interesting direction. cant wait to see what happens next! hope u update soon! keep up the awesome work! :)