Reviews for Hands, Touching Hands
LuLuZuZu chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I giggled throughout this entire thing. Pretty sure my Mama thinks I'm high... XD Any who, this was ADORABLE. Thank you! 3
Supernatural Princess14 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Very sweet!
GoldenVXN chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
That is such a cute and funny story.
congotandsja chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Love this. Don't even like Artie/Kurt but this was so well done. :D
dark angle102 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
you introduced me to a new par , thanks dude
nessyschu chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
That was adorable. I love Artie!
Always With Amy chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Your Rachel is an epic win. :D
Naruto-junky chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I love the pairing. I've always had a soft spot for Artie/Kurt pairings.
echomoon chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
ASDJHKL;DSGJ

THIS IS AWESOME

I FREAKING LOVE IT
CowCowCachoo chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
This was insanely cut! You got across that Kurt was so ice-queen for protection in this without having to say it in so many words. I really liked that as it sometimes seems robotic if you have to explain whats happening to the reader but this was written so well the reader got it themselves. Loved It!
AbandoningAccount Read Profile chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
AW! This should have happened on the show! I love this!
islay12 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
This is an actually tres cute pairing, this was sweet. Now I want to draw it :)
Mytay chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
You know, I've never considered Artie and Kurt as a couple worth reading about, and I'll be honest and say I still don't (though you might've created some doubt :) ), but this was really damn cute. Artie was so great in this, and perfectly in character. You know I love your gleek interaction so much you could probably write a Rachel/Kurt fic, and I would suspend all disbelief and read it :)

And even if I had hated the entire premise (which I most certainly don't!) it would've been worth it for the "I'll walk," line. Oh Mercedes, so damn awesome. Kurt does deserve a sweet, fun guy who'd take good care of him . . . which is why my leaning towards Puck is a little baffling, but, . . . sometimes the hotness factor takes over, I'm ashamed to admit ;)

I see a Glee/Harry Potter fic on your list of stories, which fills me with unparalleled delight, but I have an incredibly long work week ahead of me, and I've decided to wait till I'm dead tired and world-wearied to read it - your fics always put a smile on my face, and I'll probably need it by week's end.

So, considering that I have today off work, I'm may read one or two more that I haven't read yet :)
alan is stupid chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Holy shit. 0_o Never considered that pairing before. Ha, poor Puck.

By the way, sorry for practically raping your inbox with favorite/review notices. You're a freaking amazing author, dear, let me tell you that. Your one-shots are fantastic. :)
Modern Day Cathy Earnshaw chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
This was so funny. I loved it. Also, I am so jealous of Kurt! Please write more, this world needs more Kartie love!