Reviews for No Matter
TenthDoctor91011 chapter 9 . 11/9/2013
That was amazing! Great job! Very well done!
die-kokolores chapter 9 . 3/12/2012
couldn't. stop. reading. My god this was gorgeous! Holmes, the Doctor, Watson, Martha...they're all so amazingly portrayed! EVERYTHINGS SO AMAZING
L chapter 9 . 6/17/2011
I really liked it. You got Holmes and the Doctor really well, compromising neither; they're both strong personalities after all.

And let me tell you, I loved that line about the Master.
TardisTo221B chapter 9 . 4/24/2011
Hey, I just finished this story and it was exactly the type of story I was looking for. You wrote it fantastically, the plot line was great, It was a story I couldn't put down until I was done with it. I just wanted to tell you you did an amazing job, and I would LOVE it if you wrote more Doctor Who and Sherlock Holmes stories, your's is by far my favourite. 3 Great Job.

oh P.S. I LOVE YOUR ENDING XD
sonofafluffymuffin chapter 9 . 10/5/2010
wow. I really, really, really, very much LOVE this story...! D I always wondered about something just like this happening, and I always thought 'if I were them, I'd ask the Doctor to take me to Sherlock Holmes' time period' xP cuz Im sooo cool that way (x
ShakNali chapter 9 . 10/4/2010
Good story - very nicely done. Thanks for sharing.
meb1980 chapter 9 . 8/22/2010
This was great, I liked the well thought out plot and the comparison of the Holmes/Watson relationship with that of the Doctor/Companion worked really well, particularly with Martha. I get such a kick out of Ten's dark side and always wondered if Martha knew what he had done with the Family. Looking forward to reading more!
Raven Aorla chapter 9 . 7/21/2010
Very satisfactory ending. I was worried about the Family of Blood too.
Raven Aorla chapter 6 . 5/25/2010
Holmes, you're a GENIUS! We knew this already but not when you were under such pressure to save Watson!
Raven Aorla chapter 4 . 5/15/2010
Ahh, revenge of Sister-of-Mine. Looks very interesting. I will be watching for further developments.
Kyer chapter 2 . 5/11/2010