Reviews for A Point in Crying
ongreenergrasses chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
AW!

I love the Tonks and Remus pairing, too - they are really one of my OTPs and I can honestly say I kept reading just to find out what happened to them. I was not satisfied with the ending of JK's story :(

But yes! This is fantabulous! This is also very believable survivor's guilt and her tough work through that horrible grief that is left behind when someone close to you dies. You handled this really well and it honestly could have gone wrong in about sixty thousand different ways. Amazing job, hon :)
ElvendorkInfinity chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Firstly, excuse typos - my cat is sat on my arm and refuses to move!

Anyhow...this made me cry. And it's been a while since a fanfiction did that!

It's so sad, and so well written...I lvoed it.

Beautiful; and a lovely scene at the end, with the idea of her finding a place that feels like home.

Good work.

-Lee x
differentfromtherest chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I loved it. I started crying like crazy, but I loved it. Very well-written and emotional.
emLILYEVANS chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I loved that! It was so well written, and so sweet. It almost made me cry!
Razgriz Ace chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
"I really do seem to spend a disproportionate amount of my time explaining to people why they are not what other people make them."

I don't leave comments too often, but that line was so on the spot Dumbledore that it made me smile. :)
TonksftMemories chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Aww I just got better and better as it went on! Loved it!

Thanks
Louey06 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
That was sad but good. i;'m glad Tonks went to see remus. i;m sure he'll need someone with him