Reviews for Fortune Telling
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Awesome story...but a little too short. (:
littlelionalex chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Darn Arnold's consciousness. His subconsciousness is much better. :P Thank you for this little bit of denial haha. (: I look forward to more of your stuff!
Bunny7433 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
HAHAHAHAHA! Oh that was so funny! That would be so awesome if it were an actual episode!

Awesome story!

Bunny7433
ol chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
update asap
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Another great story and a definite way to foreshadow!

Come on, Arnold! Wake up and smell the coffee and realize that you and Helga are meant for each other!

Well we know he will someday! Yes, I mean TJM! :D
deadtodd chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
This was so adorably funny.

The fortune teller reminded me of Madam Blanche for a moment. And when Arnold got his fortune told I was all like "D'AWW SUPPORT ARNOLDxHELGA YUSPLZTHX"

I really liked this a lot and it certainly did make me laugh.

One thing though, it could have used a bit more detail. Don't get me wrong, I love it the way it is, but if I absolutely had to pick something about it to be improved it would be that.

Also, totally unrelated but would you happened to be from somewhere in the UK? Your spelling of certain words gives me the impression that you are. That too made me smile because it's nice to see some diversity in writing style on the site. I beez a dork.

So, like I said before I liked this. I would actually like to see a sequel for it. Oh, say with other characters coming in and getting their fortunes told xCOUGHRHONDACOUGH. Ahem.

Grimmy
Christy DxH 4ever chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
jjajajaja the fic was good
One Lonely Marauder chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Hmmm *squeals* Yeah I think I know who it is, but I could also easily be wrong. Anyways, I loved it! But yeah, I totally wish we could have seen a more tortured Arnold over this *snickers*

Anywhoo... off to pass out at work, ugh stupid headache and fever...
Sandra Strickland chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I like it. Its nice to see a tortured Shortman for a change.
SuprSingr chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Oh, man! I haven't reviewed this yet? I could'a sworn I did. *Shrugs* Oh well, I'll just do it now then.

Hehehe. This was so cute! :D I love it when I inspire people to write such adorable fics! It was awesome! :D :D :D

I do wish we could have seen more of Arnold's reaction to it though. I picture him walking out of the shop, passing by Helga, having her unsult him like usual, him blushing, her walking into the shop, him turning to Gerald and then saying, "Gerald, none of this... ever happened."

XD I don't know. The very concept of Arnold pulling a Helga is just hilarious to me. ;)

"This conversation... never happened."

"Forgetting!"

But it's wonderful, really. I laughed when I saw this. It's just so cute.

Good job, buddy!

~SuprSingr
ThisIsTheEndMyFriend chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
O.O

WOW

Gosh

AWESOME! XD
Jadeykins chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
LOL! That was so awesome!

I loved that flic! But this one is awesome too!

Love it! :D
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Heh, nice one.

It's her but not her... you got me thinking here.

Keep the good writing.
Chave-Lpz chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Haha this was SO funny! I love it!
angie93 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
who is her?... well anyway I LOOOOOOVEE IT! hahahahah i love how she predict everything yaaaay!1 hahahah