Reviews for Anchor
LaedieDuske chapter 3 . 11/17/2010
Aw. Dean and kids. He'd be absolutely devastated if one died right in front of him. Heartbreaking, but lovely that Sam is there to take care of him in the aftermath. *snuggles Dean*

LD
Katydid43 chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
very nicely done! which challenge word word these for? I liked all three of them, but I think I liked the first one the best.
Amberdreams chapter 3 . 5/13/2010
All three are very nicely written - in a few words you've given us story and colour and emotion. Lovely.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 3 . 5/12/2010
I loved these three drabbles. In fact, I wish they were more than drabbles. Very, very nice!
Hanson's Angel chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Beautiful. Every word.
SimplyOut chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
me likes. I'd looove to read the longer version of this hunt :D
nwspaprtaxis chapter 3 . 5/8/2010
I loved every minute of this one. Especially parts one and three. You can just sense Dean's exhaustion and the emotional pain and agony from not being able to save a kid. There's little else worse for Dean Winchester. The guy's got a soft spot for kids and that has got to hurt. I love Sam waking up because he heard Dean and going to his brother (who's burning up, of course) and then discovering that Dean's still being hounded by the events. But I love Sam pushing Dean back into bed and reassuring him that he's there and he's going to make sure the girl lets him sleep. I can just see Sam sitting there for a long time, letting Dean draw reassurance and security from his presence.
494dwangel chapter 3 . 5/8/2010
aww...my poor baby...he does get like that when he can't save a kid
sunnyjunedays chapter 3 . 5/8/2010
Hi, Aw Dean, aw Sammy. Sammy's a great little brother looking after a sick, haunted Dean.

Loved these, thanks. x
sunnyjunedays chapter 2 . 5/8/2010
Hi, Looks like Sammy has his work cut out now because Dean's really not well. Love it.

Off to read the next. x
sunnyjunedays chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Hi, Poor Dean, not only is he about to suffer through something he's picked up but he's already beating himself up about a kid i'm assuming he feels guilty about.

Off to read the next chapter. x
Abcbatsyzyx chapter 3 . 5/8/2010
I don't know how you do it! Your little pieces always seem so well explained yet in only a few words. Your magic when it comes to writing them. Thanks for everything!