Reviews for Far From Home
ivantmyburd chapter 9 . 9/2
I was warned coming into this story that it's not updated frequently - seeing that this last update is from September 2015 is still saddening. :/ I hope you can find the time / inspiration to add a chapter soon; I'm enjoying this story!
servine chapter 2 . 4/25
Nice! good second chapter. I rather enjoyed it.
Ori Heartlyng chapter 9 . 3/25
Oh Noa. You got this. I just love Brittany~
Ori Heartlyng chapter 1 . 3/25
Awe,,,Yay Brittany makes another appearance!
More please~
Guest chapter 9 . 11/7/2016
I've been starting to read through you SI fics and you have got to be one of the best SI fic writers I've come across. You bring these worlds to life by going deeper then what we expect after playing the games wonderfully. I know it's been a little over a year since you updated but I hope you haven't given up on this story. Reading this is making me want to start playing my soul silver again. I think I was actually at the part of the story you're at right now when I last played it. I just found the game by chance but college and other events kept me from continuing then, but I'm really getting back into the games right now with your story and of course sun and moon coming out soon which look awesome.
chaosrin chapter 9 . 9/22/2016
I feel the tensions in this chapter. Honesty its surprising how timid your character is, even if she have Flammie.

PLEASE update soon!
Oh it would be nice to see Pokémon from Sun and Moon or X and Y just to kick her knowledge of the game.
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 9 . 7/24/2016
Fantastic work on this story. I really enjoy how you're fleshing out the Pokemon world. The OCs are excellent as well. I hope to read more of this in the future!
bassoongirl14 chapter 9 . 6/17/2016
I really love this so far!
Kitsu chapter 9 . 4/22/2016
Good story . I really like it. Can't wait for more chapters
Guest chapter 9 . 4/14/2016
Update plz! This is one of the good self insert fics
Angryboy13 chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
CYNDAQUILL 4EVER!
Also I named him 'Your Mom' on my play through
Sky65 chapter 9 . 4/10/2016
Such a great story! Thank for writing it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
i never tried cyndaquil before haha xD
S-Lioness chapter 9 . 2/1/2016
This is so interesting. I like the realistic outlook you gave the Pokemon world.
I can't wait for next chapter please update soon.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/21/2016
I have to say I enjoy your writing greatly. I have read most of your stories an check them daily for updates. Keep up the good work.