Reviews for Far From Home
I've been starting to read through you SI fics and you have got to be one of the best SI fic writers I've come across. You bring these worlds to life by going deeper then what we expect after playing the games wonderfully. I know it's been a little over a year since you updated but I hope you haven't given up on this story. Reading this is making me want to start playing my soul silver again. I think I was actually at the part of the story you're at right now when I last played it. I just found the game by chance but college and other events kept me from continuing then, but I'm really getting back into the games right now with your story and of course sun and moon coming out soon which look awesome.
chaosrin chapter 9 . 9/22
I feel the tensions in this chapter. Honesty its surprising how timid your character is, even if she have Flammie.

PLEASE update soon!
Oh it would be nice to see Pokémon from Sun and Moon or X and Y just to kick her knowledge of the game.
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 9 . 7/24
Fantastic work on this story. I really enjoy how you're fleshing out the Pokemon world. The OCs are excellent as well. I hope to read more of this in the future!
bassoongirl14 chapter 9 . 6/17
I really love this so far!
Kitsu chapter 9 . 4/22
Good story . I really like it. Can't wait for more chapters
Update plz! This is one of the good self insert fics
Angryboy13 chapter 1 . 4/13
CYNDAQUILL 4EVER!
Also I named him 'Your Mom' on my play through
Sky65 chapter 9 . 4/10
Such a great story! Thank for writing it!
i never tried cyndaquil before haha xD
S-Lioness chapter 9 . 2/1
This is so interesting. I like the realistic outlook you gave the Pokemon world.
I can't wait for next chapter please update soon.
I have to say I enjoy your writing greatly. I have read most of your stories an check them daily for updates. Keep up the good work.
RandomCitizen chapter 9 . 1/5
Whoops missed this one- guess I'm guilty of being late too! (Had to reread a bit to refresh my memory...)

Got a companion! Double battles are great. Especially when moves don't clash. Like having a ground type and a flying is good.

Time to clean house. Gonna be tough. Grinding is harder when it has actual stakes...

It's kind of a old western situation eh? Town held hostage.
Lyore chapter 9 . 12/20/2015
I love this story but the lack of update is really...uff
Failisse chapter 9 . 12/6/2015
This is getting more and more interesting. I can't wait to see how Darren and Brittany handle Team Rocket. I hope they can make a victory out of their encounter.

Please update again soon! :)
Failisse chapter 3 . 12/6/2015
So far I am really enjoying this story and liking how down to earth Brittany is. I can't wait to see how things progress further as the story goes along.

Though there are two things I really want to see in this story.

1)Romance between Brittany and Silver, because I've always wished for a romance option in the games (but not as the main plot of the story, but more like a slow burn that adds up to romance later in the fic?)

2) Brittany starts quoting Silver on his in-game dialogue before he can manage to say them out loud, and him getting annoyed, frustrated, and confused on how she's able to predict his words before he can even say them. Which...

3) I later want to see culminate into a scene where he goes "how do you keep doing that!?" all angry and yelling and her saying "you're just predictable" smirking, and then him going "how's THIS for predictable" and dragging her lips to his in a rough but short kiss and then backing off and stomping away and her thinking inside her mind (or outloud to her pokemon) "I have to admit. I was not expecting THAT". And that kinda being the transitional point in the story where they are not entirely antagonistic of one another. Or something along those lines. Lol.

I have big wishes for this fic, but that's only because I am enjoying it so much and you inspire me to make such suggestions. Please continue updating! I want to read more, more, more! ;)