Reviews for Brethren
PeacefullyJos chapter 2 . 1/11
I need this to continue. Intriguing!
Cecrecy chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
Very very nice! :D waiting for you to update.
Muggle Minx chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
This was so awesome! I wonder what'll happen when she meets everyone else, especially Chuck... .
CBBW3words8letters chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
OMG can't wait for next update :) nice chapter btw :D update soon
PacificRomance chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
oh oh oh

update soon!

I can't wait until Chuck and Blair meet each other!
JNYC chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
ohhh im excited for more!
fouzia269 chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
thank you for this story!hope you update soon!
TriGemini chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
Great chapter!

It's nice to know that Blair isn't truly alone; that she's got Dorota. Of course, it's not the same has someone who really understands what she's going through. Therefore, it's a good thing, that Blair ran into Serena.

Also, it sounds like both Blair and Chuck, have come across one another in the end. Curious, as to how that meeting will go.

So, here's looking forward to more. Until then.
Itconsumesme chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
great idea. chuck and blair being werewolves is just amazing xD

keep updating please xD
READER120 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
OMG UPDATE
RedheadObsession chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
OMFG! You have got to update this story soon!
overrated chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
someone in the GG tvfanatic forums recommended your stories and let me just say that that is by far one of the best recommendations ever!

this ff instantly caught my attention...i hope you continue this, im so hooked with this story!
READER120 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
OMG update soon
halo07 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
you have such a unique mind! chuck as a werewolf, strangely i find that very hot! lol.

this is such a great idea. i hope you continue this. it's promising and i love the way you portray everyone! please update soon.
iheartgray chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
oh my god! werewolves! YES! it's a bout freakin time someone wrote about werewolves and chuck and blair! you're a genius!

I IMMEDIATELY LOVED THIS AND YOUR WHOLE IDEA!

amazing first chapter! we'll be waiting for your next update, which i hope soon... this is really really really interesting!