Reviews for Seven Scenes in Owen's Office
Guest chapter 7 . 9/7/2013
Loved it. To bad it was to short. Thanks for sharing.
rplotkin chapter 7 . 6/5/2010
WAHHH! Insanity :)
rplotkin chapter 3 . 6/5/2010
I was reallly into it...until the just fuck me :/
rplotkin chapter 2 . 6/5/2010
OMG! SO GOOD! 3
milee chapter 7 . 5/9/2010
These glimpses into their journey toward the 40 years or so future are wonderful! Love how you weave in the reality of Owen's PTSD being able to flare up even 20 or so years down the line. It was sad to think Owen would leave like this but when he realizes that he didn't want to see another person die then it definitely became the right choice. Cristina was so loving and supportive! Owen will be the best doting grandfather(especially with little Darren). It is so much fun to read your stories because you can connect references in this story to your others.

Thanks for posting this lovely story! These are so addictive and I look forward to them just like waiting for a new episode on Thursdays. Your stories are even better because they focus only on C/O and their journey. Can't wait for your next C/O story!
milee chapter 5 . 5/9/2010
Hurray for Teddy finally leaving! At first when I saw you included Teddy,I was like ugh! Just cannot stand her period. Then after reading the last chapter and this one, I like how you incorporate her into your version because like it or NOT she is on the show. It is comforting to know that she could still be there but Owen and Cristina are able to focus on each other as they move forward together! Yay, for Callie helping them out!
milee chapter 4 . 5/9/2010
Thanks for posting the entire story at once! This chapter was hilarious and oh so cute! Love how newly engaged/pregnant Cristina is complaining about all the girly attention then as soon as Teddy arrives she changes her tune! I burst out laughing when she actually grabs Teddy's hand to place on her belly-too perfect. Then Cristina saying she feels so "womanly" was the icing on the cake. What makes it even better is that Owen plays along with her! Cristina is pure evil and Owen loves her for it! They are the best!
milee chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
I knew there was a missing scene from 6X03 or 6X04! This would have been so much better than what we did see in 6X04 between Cristina and Owen. So delicious and playful! Love the flirty banter as Owen reassures Cristina. The closing paragraph was too perfect as Cristina allows herself to get lost in Owen and let all the other issues go for a bit. Owen and Cristina are all that matters! On to the next chapter...
Ange chapter 7 . 5/8/2010
Thanks so much - your writing is unbelievably good as usual. Can't wait to read your next piece...
ohcyfan chapter 7 . 5/8/2010
Ahhhh, this feels like the old days, when we still had Season 5 Owen and all was fine with the world. You even managed to integrate Teddy into the mix nicely.

Thank you for my Saturday afternoon entertainment. I got to spend time with two of my favorite TV people, in character and consistent with the people we know they are. Nice job!