Reviews for Lightning in Winter
tinkerbear10 chapter 12 . 4/19/2014
I like it and hope there is more to it
aliben chapter 12 . 1/17/2011
Thanks for updating! I love the chapter. I wish that Felix could turn good like Edward, it'll be so sad when finds out his brother is betraying him after protecting him. Please keep going!
SusanCullen chapter 12 . 1/16/2011
OMG I loved the ending code text. :) Also your forgiven for not writing in a long time. :) All I ask is for you to keep writing because you are fantastic and this story is one of my top 3 stories I have read on Fanfiction. :)
rockstarvampire chapter 11 . 9/22/2010
I like how the family telapathy can be learned so Edward and hopefully Bella can join in too. That's kinda awesome. And, sticking with the twilight characters, is Rose the girl with Royce and is Emmett going to rescue her?dun dun dunnnn, i can't wait for the next update!
booklover2406 chapter 11 . 9/22/2010
Yay! Finally Carlisle and Esme are here! I hope that Bella can find out more about Royce King. Please don't have her database account shut down. I sincerely hope Edward comes back in one piece. This was a great chapter and you were right, it was worth the wait. Update soon!
Ellie Aluinn chapter 11 . 9/21/2010
Watered down lemons make for increased anticipation for the full strength taste of the real event! Nothing like building up the tension...
Ellie Aluinn chapter 10 . 9/9/2010
Thanks
rockstarvampire chapter 10 . 9/5/2010
Spy Edward is so much fun! I wish I could see more of Bella's training come out, too. And that last line had me cracking up and getting weird glances from my family. Always a success!
booklover2406 chapter 10 . 9/5/2010
Yay! Carlisle is here. I can't wait to see what happens next. I am not sure if you saw my request to re- enable your private messaging but could you? It would be easier to talk to you. I cannot wait for your next update. Hopefully it is soon.
aliben chapter 10 . 9/5/2010
Love it! I can't wait for more Bella/Edward "electricity". I love how your plot is so original, keep going!
rockstarvampire chapter 9 . 9/4/2010
This is all kinds of interesting and pretty darn awesome. I don't think I've seen an AU version quite like this. Thanks for writing:)
dawntwilight000 chapter 9 . 8/29/2010
Great story! Can't wait to see where it goes. Excellent job!
booklover2406 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
COuld you possibly re-enable your private messaging features? To answer your question, could it possibly be Charlie?
booklover2406 chapter 9 . 8/23/2010
I have a question. Is the blonde haired girl that is following Bella everywhere, Rosalie? If not, is Rosalie going to become a character in your story? I love the bonding time between Alice and Bella by the way. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Please update soon!
Lilmissholly chapter 9 . 8/20/2010
Great chapter update soon!