Reviews for The Dwyer House
team rob chapter 13 . 6/14/2012
Reading another of ur stories and always check out older ones. Is there more on twcs or twilighted?
Sunshinekim77 chapter 13 . 2/14/2012
Holy Hell! I just read your story and OMG I don't even know where to begin. Your writing, your characters, their emotions are just so real it gives me chills. I've read a lot of stories about Bella and Edward but yours has to be the most uniquely real and emotionally gripping one ever. This story hits very close to home for me and i know how my story ended but I really wanna know how their's ends. God I know your Hiatus but please dear Jesus please come back to this story. I've added you to my favorites and alerts and so I hope to hear from you soon.

Best wishes,

Sunshine ( )
alisapay1 chapter 13 . 12/1/2011
So where is more The Dwyer House? I'm dying here! I love the angst and want more of these broken Edward & Bella! I love this story! Please? Thank you for writing!
devkings chapter 13 . 10/16/2011
Please say you're going to continue this story. I love it so far and can't wait for more!
trebo12 chapter 9 . 9/14/2011
This is a great story! Are you continuing it soon?
tigger5600 chapter 13 . 5/22/2011
wow! Love this story ... please tell me you will be writing more soon! please please please?
inkedupmom chapter 13 . 5/18/2011
I'm all caught up! YAY! But now I want more! lol They have so much to talk about and not mention they have to get to know each other again. Just keep the dog away...nuff said about him. ;) So now we've met Alice so I'm gonna assume Jasper will be along shortly. So, is Bree gonna be insignificant or will she try to cause some problems? Still nothing on Renee. Hmmmm... Okie dokie, now don't keep me waiting too long m'kay?

inkedupmom chapter 12 . 5/18/2011
Baby steps. :D They sure have a lot to work through. I can't even imagine the heartache that they both are feeling. With everything that has happened in their lives and a baby to boot. GAH! At such a young age. Makes me want to go in and hug my kids. On a happier note, she wants him to stay. :) That's a step in the right direction.

inkedupmom chapter 11 . 5/18/2011
Definitely not crap! Huh, the thought never crossed my mind that B may be pregnant. lol With all Edward's stuff I guess I was blind. But now, what happened to Renee? I have my ideas about her...

inkedupmom chapter 10 . 5/18/2011
Getting inside Bella's head was a very pleasant surprise! :D Thanks for that! Jake is a dick. j/s I'm never a fan of the dog. Anyhoo, gotta move on see if they finally talk.

Agrutle chapter 6 . 5/18/2011
Such teenage drama! Poor edward ..
inkedupmom chapter 9 . 5/18/2011
Dayum! I gotta keep goin...

inkedupmom chapter 8 . 5/18/2011
OMG my heart is breaking. No wonder he's a mess. But what happened to Esme?

inkedupmom chapter 7 . 5/18/2011
This explains Banner's son's behavior. He's a sick SOB! What's Edward gonna do? He needs to tell his mom and dad. Chapter 8's a waitin'...

Agrutle chapter 5 . 5/18/2011
Poor Edward. Hes so out of it.. I am glad you didn't write Tanya and his sexcapade.. gross *shudders*