Reviews for Divine Intervention
I would love a one shot or something to explain what Paul's been up to because that sounds like an interesting story. Which reminds me, I love how well written your characters are, it really feels like they lives that exists outside this story instead of being convenient plot devices.
g8rreader chapter 29 . 12/23/2015
I had to take this story a chapter at a time, it could get really emotional for me at times, but that is the true mark of excellent writing, to be able to evoke emotion from the reader. It was fantastic, the ending was perfect, thank you! Some may read and be frustrated with Bella's lack of self confidence, but I found it to be spot on, something I could completely relate to. Thank you!
Imogen chapter 15 . 8/21/2015
I felt the "but" coming so much that I read it there before I realized my mind put it there
Violet chapter 11 . 8/20/2015
Half of me is like "keep reading" but the other half of me, the sensible half, is telling me "Go to bed! It's nearly 4 in the morning and you have stuff to do tomorrow." It's still up in the air who I'll listen to, but your story has that effect.
Sc0rpi0-Karma chapter 29 . 4/9/2015
This is one of the best stories I've ever read, it brought out many different emotions as read
plainjanedee chapter 29 . 9/16/2014
omg. That was soooooo beautiful! I love the way he proposed! Really, so touching. I loved everything about this alternate plot line. Thank you! It was lovely.
alixandria chapter 29 . 7/23/2014
Awwwww...love it!
alixandria chapter 28 . 7/23/2014
you're welcome...:-) :-) :-)
alixandria chapter 27 . 7/23/2014
Ok, a whole box of tissues here...
alixandria chapter 26 . 7/23/2014
Tell her jacob...!
alixandria chapter 25 . 7/23/2014
yay! Parents! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Alixandiia chapter 24 . 7/22/2014
They both need to admit the love they have for each other?! :-) :-) :-) :-)
Guest chapter 23 . 7/22/2014
Hhhmmmm...:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
alixandria chapter 22 . 7/22/2014
Awww, jacob..just follow your heart and forget the pressure of other's expectations!
alixandria chapter 21 . 7/21/2014
Oh god, embry or his mom?!