Reviews for Cold Day In The Sun
Victoriaswords chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
u alway get caught heheheh
Katydid43 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
The picture was a challenge? How did I miss that? LOL well, that aside, you did a great job and I really liked it! It's kind of nice to see John showing some concern for Dean. I've never really had any doubt that he loved his boys, but you never really see him show a lot of concern about them, so this was a nice change of pace. Thanks for thinking of it and then putting it into words.
PADavis chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Liked this take on that picture. And nice John - thanks!

Amberdreams chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Aw, Dean not only lonely but sick too. *sigh* Nice drabbling! chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Oh, please, can't you make this few words an entire story? Come on, this Papa John...("concerned...") and Dean feverish in this anniversary. Please, a story, even short.
Mad Server chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Haha, I was thinking I should point this out to NT and then I saw it was dedicated to her. I'm sure she'll love it!

Forehead feel... gah.
SimplyOut chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Awwww! Papa Winchester :X

what picture inspired you?
Sensue chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Wow. I really enjoyed this one. There's something interesting about it. I liked the fact that it was the anniversary of when Sam left them. Dean might've been stressed out about it, and that might've left him an easy prey for a virus. Then there's the fact that John Winchester actually noticed that his son was ill. It's not a subject that fanfic writers usually use, so it's a breath of fresh air.

Hmm. I think my analytical skills were on over-drive when I read this. LOL. But, really good.
nwspaprtaxis chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Actually, if Dean was looking like that in my library while I was working there, I'd totally be the pretty librarian. I actually bite my lower lip all the time - kind of like Dean does - so I'd be doing that and kind of have a worried frown and debating with myself whether or not I should go over and ask the hot guy if he needs help with something. But I love Dean appreciating the library's silence and just cataloguing how cr*ppy he feels: the bleary eyes, the massive headache...

But John there was definitely a surprise and it was nice having him to be in-tune enough to his son to notice Dean's not feeling well, that he's missing his brother like nobody's business, and just be there to matter-of-factly tell Dean that he's running a fever and they're going back to the motel and I can just see Dean collapsing into bed to sleep off whatever the hell he has and John doing research in the room and being there with orange juice when he wakes up. Although the orange juice is probably not canon...

Thank you so much for this gorgeous fic... and hell yes I'm so the librarian. *grins*