Reviews for The Mote in God's Eye
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
very interesting..thanks for sharing :)
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This was interesting, didn't notic tht it is a one shot it was very good
MeraNaamJoker chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
This is pretty much the best crossover idea, ever. And I LOVE the idea of Edward as a pleasure slave in Carey's world. It suits him like very few other settings.
Mikkiwritesyou chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Loved it. Well written to a point where it's poetic. Your universe you have created is very intriguing and the characters are unusual and brilliant. I would love to see a story from this universe with more of both Carlisle and Edward. But it doesn't matter who the characters are as long as you continue this universe and story concept. I look forward to more similar stories very soon.

Best wishes,

Mikki
missmelly chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Gorgeous. So glad I stumbled on this loveliness.
MarchHare5 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Wow. Beautiful story.
RosaBella75 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Very powerful and mysterious. Such conflicted and forbidden emotions! It's a subject near to my own main fic. Loved this journey! Thanks for sharing it and I look forward to more. :D
Ef-Ef-Addict chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
whoaaaaaa

cant believe they lied to edward where his name came from!
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
that was very interesting... but I liked it.
Rosmarina chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
What a fascinating 'verse you've created here.

I loved this moment: "In my joy, and relief I succumbed to temptation. It was such a small movement, shifting my head to press my mouth to his, in a gesture of gratitude which I had seen an old couple exchange outside of our Sunday services"

The needle scene was intense, woah! blink blink

"How frightening could pleasure be?" This line left me all tingly.

"If at any time they were to lose themselves in the moment a name would signal a change in intention and focus. Likewise, it would signal the end of the session, and reveal the shameful transgression to his master. It was a cruel kind of cleverness that lay behind the traditions of their trade." Cruel cleverness indeed. When Edward and Bella give in... wow, so powerful.

This is an achingly beautiful ending line: "I see you as God sees you, Edward," Carlisle whispers, his lips brushing my temple, and wraps his arms around my shoulders. "You are a beautiful gift."

Such a rich and dense piece. Gorgeous words, bb.
gypsysue chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Im totally taken with this, really want to know what happened to Jasper.

Thanks for linking me. :D

Sue
CdrIvanova chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Wow ... very interesting!
mybigteddybearemmett chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
I'm excited for the rest. Great job!
cvds chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Loved it!
loss4words chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
I love that you went back in time to tell of the "dom/sub" teachings and relations that went on back then. I haven't read much about Felix, so I am interested to see how you write him.

This is good, looking forward to more!