Reviews for Side Tracks of a Brilliant Mind
Cliscia chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
This is exactly something that Akagi would do. Sex with high risks. This is just so in character that it hurts. Both of their dialogue is spot on. My favorite part is where Akagi talks about the very low probability of a train actually coming northbound at this hour, but not completely impossible. You really captured his character there. Though I also enjoy seeing a softer side of him, that still isn't even very soft but that no one else would ever see. He must be very close to Nangou.

And I just sort of knew that Nangou would want him to crossdress or something similar. I laughed when I got it right. He's just that sort of guy.

I really enjoyed this fic, thank you so much for writing it
Juliet's Pen chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I can't even fathom why I'm reading this, since I don't like or tolerate Yaoi. It's just that your characterization of Akagi was so spot on and realistic that I couldn't stop reading.

The flow was good and did not seem overly rushed. You're the best Akagi writer here, there's no other writers that could potray Akagi as good as you, even in out-of-character situations like this.

I like your other Akagi fics as well. I hope to see more fics in Akagi section but I guess that's not happening :\
Kimiko27 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
So sexy.
jeun chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Very sexy. I enjoyed reading it.

You forgot to edit this part though:

["Sir, I thought I saw something up ahead," the conductor said.

"Mmm, could be," the train operator said tiredly, sipping his coffee. "All kinds of wildlife 'round these parts."] -Get rid of this part. It takes away from the flow of the scene.