Reviews for From the Journal of Akagi Shigeru
MiyuSkye chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
I really liked Washizu's part, but my favorite was Ichikawa's.
Though my favorite ship is Akagi/Hiro, but I'm not sure if I ship them in a romantic way or I like them to be in a platonic relationship. Or maybe I like them either way.
Cliscia chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Ah I wish I could read that separate chapter just for Washizu haha.

Also, I really, really enjoyed your akagi/nangou fics on . I'm pretty sure you're the same author. Your voice for Akagi is amazing. You really write him well. It's almost as if I'm reading the script. (the alternate script with a lot of gay sex. It was an OVA.)
doidely dinks chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Haha, I can't even begin to count how many times I've read this. I'm glad that I'm not the only one who finds entertainment in the idea that Akagi probably fucked a lot of the men related to his battles.

I suppose this may be because I always like to focus on the encounters between Ichikawa and Akagi, but I just would've liked to see more on the two of them. I did adore the contrast between Ichikawa in mahjong and Ichikawa in bed, though. That was fuggen sweet.

Awesome work, yo.
Red Ranger Kei chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Ah, it's so neat how this functions as both a catalogue of conquests and psuedo-memoires at the same time. I like how the analytical nature gives insight into Akagi's own perception. And the Osamu section has a nice bittersweet feeling, I think I liked that part the best. :)