Reviews for Rotten Heart
...holy shit
You are chapter 1 . 4/12
rotten, just like this piece of shit
Hello Hitler chapter 1 . 4/12
Why are you still alive?
Troll lover chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
The reason why you have 1 follower is because this story is complete shit. Get some tips from Latiaslover why don't you?!
SomeCyclopsGuy chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
Normally, I don't read fanfics.

Most look poorly written to me now. That's what happens when you try to become a better writer. You learn to find the faults in your own writing-and as a side effect, in others.

However, this one had a convincing review. The kind that told me it wasn't the regular poorly written droll you'll see 95% of the time. The type that wasn't simply "OMG ur sturi iz gud!"

That made me give it a read, and while this story does have its weak points, such as the dialogue sometimes feeling 'stretched' or otherwise 'not good', for a fanfic this is well up to standard.

(Disclaimer: I don't claim to be a better writer, just a more critical reader than the average FF goer.)
simonbarr13 chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
And this is the reason I don't go on TV Tropes' edgier links without my Rainbow Bunchie barrier of impenetrable happy.
No, srsly, this is really well written! You hit the nail on the head!

Also, might I add, that nail has penetrated my sternum, sending a cold shiver down my spine, arousing the forces of Satan to strike my mind, tugging at my hair and unraveling my sanity, making each breath a new agony upon which I forget to call out for help, for my eyes and mouth have been sewn shut, and my thinkmeats have been turned into the Bees of Evil, STINGING MY SOUL UNTIOh hey! Puddi Puddi for ten hours!
watch?v7LKHpM1UeDA
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Awesome.
EX143 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa... Oh wait it is only the bad endin- wait a minute what is that behind MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Game Over
emcc chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
This is a great story, and gives a whole new perspective to look at the game from.
ChibiGirlXD chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
That... Is brilliant... Great writing, nice take on the story :D (found the fic by accident, looking for something else related to the game XD)
Great job :D
Tsutarja-cuteness101 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
awesome...and creepy at the same time...just like the game!:D
Gijinka Renamon chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Wow... creepy... nice work though.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/12/2010