Reviews for Back to Kai
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2017
Pls write one more . I loved your sequel and this
direitojessica chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Wonderfulllll!i love benxkai
Bloxxrules5 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
nice! i'm glad there were no swearwords. but do not forget kai never really liked ben so try to make ben win kais heart alitle harder
n3k0-b0i chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
This wasn't half bad, but I think it could use some work. Even though this is a one-shot (or at least I think it is) the idea of Ben falling for Kai again after (according to your story) forgetting about her for five years is hard for me to believe. And it also seems odd that he'd forget about Julie just as fast (Unless they've broken up. I don't have cable at my place right now so I'm not up to date on the show). I'd suggest doing a rewrite or getting a Beta-reader in order to fine tune this because it could be a really good story. And if this isn't a one-shot then I suggest you work on that as the story progresses. Besides that I liked it, Nice work.
Ah-choo chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
I am ecstatic and sad that I didn't encounter this sooner! 3 I have also been a fan of hers since I've watched the original and it's SO hard to find any positive stories of her. So much that I have also written a story about her. Granted it's not as nice as yours but I'm just getting started. Here's to us contributing more fanfiction of our favorite gal! Also If you don't mind, I would like to share this in the Kai thread on the Ben 10 forums here. That way everybody can see it. :)

Now as for the story, I do agree with Fairy of the Flames that you switched perspective but that's the only problem I can see. I liked how you formatted the story and the way you gradually progressed his feelings for and memories of her towards the end. If you ever do write more stories about her, I can't wait to read them. Thanks so much for this! You totally made my day! 33
Fairy of the Flames chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
I noticed that you had accidentally switched from third person to first, (A no-no for me) but it was rather interesting. We haven't forgot about Kai, it's just that we weren't writing when Kevie was evil, and we liked Ben with whoever, and Kai just got in the way for the Bwens, and the fact that they never see her again, makes it so no one bothers to write her. I liked the story, but I like your Gwevin better. maybe it's a personal preference.
Xxkoochidocha-dollsxX chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Is it me or did kai have blue highlights in her hair? I rewatched the episode as well. I can imagine them together at 15. Nicely written. Pearl. Etta